chapter 84-Saving Maliks

I couldn't update for a while. Sorry about that guys, I wasn't feeling well.. I am gonna try to update one chapter at least of all my 3 stories today.. And I kept this chapter a little longer..

So.. Hope u enjoy xx

Dedicated this one to a birthday girl @Cxshtxn_  H-Birthdaaaayy again babe <3 ;) xx

Harry's POV

Niall and Mr. Flores came to an agreement.. and we all took a breath.. all relaxed.. But everybody in the mob was still worried about the explosion. What was that?

After the mob and Niall left that damn mansion, they all came and got Liam and me.. First, I looked to the ground, couldn't look at Niall, because I hadn't listened his orders and that wasn't a little thing.. He was probably angry to me about that..

But then, I shrugged it, and ran to his arms.. He could get mad at me, shout at me or something.. Later.. Probably not now.. I need him.. his warm side right now.. and he didn't seem angry for now.. So.. I hugged him and he hugged me back.. so tightly..

He decided to talk it later as well I guess.. We had a moment with Niall that we both decided to cherish the moment we had.. We were glad to see each other alive..

He put gentle kisses to my head, brush my hair, my curls.. I was in his strong arms again.. That was a nice moment.. I felt safe again.. 

I knew what u all probably thinking.. I was in war zones before, I was in war, killed too many people.. How come I got scared or not feel safe? and need Niall to be hugged - just to feel safe again? I just didn't have any f.cking idea.. 

I just felt I was half without him.. And when I was in war zones or other places, I didn't need to think about anyone.. But now.. I saw Niall.. thought about Niall.. like everywhere.. I had fear for him.. What if something happens to Niall? What if he got hurt? What if I couldn't see him ever again?

I should probably admit that I had no fear before.. I accepted "death", I could die.. and it wasn't a problem for me.. But now.. I wanna live.. I wanna be with Niall.. I wanna see one more day with Niall if that was possible..

If Niall was with me.. I was scared of "death", I wasn't embracing it anymore.. So when I saw him after such occasion, I wanted to be hold by him.. And apparently, he needed that, too..

After our this intense moment, we went in the van, and Niall called Zayn, but Calum or Luke answered the phone, and Niall went mad, he panicked.. He kept saying things like "What happened? Is Zayn ok? Where is he?" 

While Niall was talking, everybody tried to understand what happened to Zayn- to their 2nd boss. Everybody loved him so they all had sad expressions on their faces.. Something wasn't right about Zayn, and we were all wondering what was it..

Zayn was like his big brother and everyone in the van knew that.. So noone surprised how Niall reacted to the news about Zayn.. Niall was angry, worried.. pacing back and forth, brushing his hair with frustration.. 

When Niall hang up his phone, he wanted from driver to drive to 57th Street.. What was in 57th Street, just some troublemaker shop owners.. as far as I knew.. nothing more..

Nobody could ask any questions to him because he was the boss and he was extremely angry right now.. Not even Liam.. But everybody was so deadly curious.. So I asked and Niall turned to all of us , said that Zayn was unconscious, he was gonna take him to Daryl and he wanted all of us to go back to our houses.. In that case, he wanted me to go back to the mansion..

I thought he would go alone, but he wanted Liam to go with himself, not me.. And I questioned it.. But I already knew the answer, he didn't trust me so he didn't want me to know where was Daryl's place or wherever he was gonna take Zayn..