chapter 68-You're Mine Now!!!

Flores Jr.'s -José Antonio Flores's- POV

When Harry rejected me, turned his head, I was so sad, so angry, so pissed off.. First I slapped him then I attacked everyone in front of me both verbally and physically.. Then I learned that Horan guy escaped, it made me even more furious..

Then just one little word made me curious.. made me happy? Harry said "Sorry", I couldn't believe my ears, so I asked again.. He said "I..I.. don't like..PDA..that is.. why..I turned my head.. Sorry José.." in a sad and scared voice..

First I felt so happy.. I believed that he didn't kiss me back because of all my men around us were looking at us and that was why he didn't kiss me.. But then, I thought.. That was so easy.. He wouldn't like me so easily.. Why would he? He loved that Horan guy, right?

Probably he noticed that I got angry to him and tried to turn me back to normal.. Probably.. He was not sorry and didn't wanna be kissed by me.. If I tried right now, he would not let me again.. I gotta try, I gotta see if he let me kiss him.. if he was gonna kiss me back or not..

Even if he didn't love me, if he kissed me, I would know that I had a chance in the future.. He could be with me.. not full by force..

"Was that it?" I said. "Yeah.. I made.. a promise.. to you.. back there.. I will.. keep it.." Harry said. Good! He was remembering his promise that he would do anything I want him to do.. I turned to my men and "TURN YOUR BACKS!!!" I said calmly. "Whaat?" Pedro said..

Was he questioning me??!!!! I walked towards them and I hit his chest.. "I SAID.. TURN YOUR BACKS PEDRO! NOW DO WHAT I SAID!! ALL OF YOU!" I said. All of my men was shocked at my outburst.. but turned their backs anyway..

Harry was shaking like a leaf.. He was so scared of my outburst.. I liked the fact that he was scaring from me and obeying me so easily.. He was turning his head to wherever he heard noises.. like frantically..

Then I sat back next to him, he tilted his head towards me.. I moved the cloth on his eyes and I waited a little, wanted him to look around and see that nobody was looking at us anymore.. I put my hand to his cheek that I slapped.. I caressed it softly..

Harry flinched a little at first to my sudden move. Then he let me touch him, caress his cheek.. I kept staring at him, his beautiful green eyes.. He was looking at me as well.. He was like.. waiting me to kiss him..

I felt bad that I hurt such a wonderful creature.. I looked at his cheek for a min. Then I thought.. He had to be scared of me.. If he did such a thing again, I would hurt him again.. So I wanna warn him..I leaned to his ear and said "I am sorry too beautiful.. Don't do that kind of thing again! Don't make me mad! You don't wanna see me mad, ok?" I said..

And Harry nodded.. But I wanna hear him saying it.. Wanna hear his voice.. his calling me my name.. I looked at him like what u saying? and I moved my fingers from his cheek to his temple."OK" he said quietly. If I wasn't that near to him, I couldn't hear him..

"Ok what?" I said.. He looked at me blankly for a sec. and then "Ok, José" he said. José José José José José.. I loved him calling my name a lot.. That made me smile.. I wanna kiss him already.. I hoped that he wouldn't escape from me again.. Or else...... I didn't think I would be able to contain my anger this time..

So I started to lean.. got closer.. and noticed that Harry was just waiting me to kiss him.. Not moving not trying to turn his head.. I liked that.. I was looking straight his green eyes.. When we were about to kiss, he closed his eyes.. NOOO..... I wanted to see them..

I stopped and "Open your eyes!!" I growled.. Harry opened his eyes immediately with a shocked expression on his face.. He wasn't expecting me to say that I guess.. A weak "Huh?" escaped from his lips like.. he didn't even notice that he closed his eyes..