chapter 96-Calum? Why?!!

Harry's POV

In our 1st day in this tour, meaning yesterday, while we were unpacking our suitcases, I noticed Niall even picked a suit for me and himself, and that made me chuckle. I understood at that minute that he didn't forget about the night of Valentine's Day and had a plan for the night. He was so thoughtful as usual..

And when Niall told me to change clothes and he was taking me to a restaurant, I was so happy.. I remembered those suits and got them out of our closet, and put them on bed. We were both tired and sweaty because of walking around all day, so I jumped into the bath just for a short-quick shower.

When I was in shower, Niall got in, told me that he just talked to Josh and everything was good in the mob. I was thinking about making the shower as short as possible, but Niall thought otherwise, he just pour the body lotion of the hotel in his palm and smelt it. He made a different face, kinda didn't like it much. His expression made me chuckle.

At that moment, he just brushed all the lotion to my chest, "You laughed, huh? Here, babe" he said while doing that. I touched and smelt it, it wasn't that bad actually. It was some kind of flower or rose. But we were so get used to our cherry blossom lotion, this felt awkward I guess..

After we took our bath, we started to wear our pants, then we helped each other to botton each others' shirts like it was a hard task to do. We were smiling like idiots to each other. Niall put both bow ties and normal ties inside the suitcase. I didn't have any clue about us having any bow-tie until now. That was kinda a surprise..

I couldn't imagine Niall.. the Niall Horan.. the leader of Irish mob.. with a bow tie. Probably I stared at the bow ties for two long, so "This will be great on you babe" Niall said and picked the black bow-tie and helped me to wear it. He put the light grey suit with waist coat into the suitcase for me to wear and it had black bottons. So they matched.

And when I finished bottoning Niall's shirt, I noticed he didn't need to wear tie or bow-tie, he just chose crew neck shirt. And here I was thinking, he would look funny with bow tie.. Niall just wore dark grey suit, with some black parts in his shoulder, he put white handkerchief in his pocket. He looked so hottt. He did his hair quickly and put on some cologne.

He was really so sexy.. and I kinda wanna jump on him..at that moment.. But we had a date.. just the two of us..without an army behind us.. and I wouldn't miss it.. like ever.. I did my hair as soon as possible, put on my cologne quickly and we were both ready to go.

When we were about to leave our room, Niall pulled me to himself all of a sudden "Uhmm..You looked so stunning babe.."he said, while he was brushing my hair and looking deep into my eyes, then he kissed me with a passion. He pulled me from my waist to himself, deepened the kiss.. If we continued a little more, we couldn't breath, it was that heated..and I loveeddd it..like a lot..

When he let me go, I chuckled to him, pulled him to myself and I kissed him this time.. He smirked in our kiss.. "If we continue this kissing thing, we won't be able to go to that V-Day dinner babe, you know that, right?" Niall murmured with a husky voice..

"Yeah..I know..And I don't wanna miss it, but wanna stop kissing you either, babe"I said, I couldn't believe I was saying this but, I kinda pouted to him..'pout' What am I? A 5-year-old kid? Ughh...That made him chuckle, he cupped my cheeks and "Me,too. But.. We can continue this when we came back here. How does it sound?" he said, "Great!" I said and we sealed the deal with a kiss and we left our room..

I didn't know where we were going, Niall had taken brochures from several cafes and restaurants around the Eiffel Tower, so I thought we would go one of them. But I wasn't definetely expecting to go to one of the restaurants inside the tower, because Niall looked so uncomfortable there before..