chapter 63- Harry's Plan..

Harry's POV

The men circled us immediately.. wanted us to move our hands up in the air.. Josh and the others put the gifts to the ground.. Then Josh tried to pull his gun... Was he insane? We were 3 to 13 or something like that.. Ohh.. they were really obsessed to that number..

I stopped him.. "Don't!" I growled. He was trying to be loyal to Niall and trying to save me no matter what.. He could even die to protect me.. But there was no use.. Even if he shoot one of them.. I could die anyway..

But there was a strange thing.. They didn't attack to us..yet... Why was that? If they wanted us.. at least me 'dead'.. They could kill me long time ago... They wanted something from me? from us?

What was that?

If they want intel about Niall, they could just screw themselves! I wouldn't snitch Niall to those f.ckers!! NEVER EVER gonna happen!!! I could even die.. but not say a thing to them about my Niall!! They could torture me.. But I got tortured before.. in war zones.. So I could be tortured for Niall as well.. I just.. didn't care!..

---------------------------------

Then some of men stepped aside an a man appeared.. He was probably the leader.. He started to move towards me.. All the men tensed up when he got closer and closer to me.. They didn't want him to get any closer.. But he kept walking and just stop in front of me..

He was just looking straight to my eyes.. There wasn't 'anger' in his face.. He wasn't furious to me as I guessed.. He wasn't sending daggers.. I thought he would give order to his men and probably tortured me, or something like that.. But.. it was actually.. the opposite.. He was kinda.. raping me with his eyes.. F.CKKKKKK!!!!! What the heck was going on here??!!!

Niall told me that Mexican Mafia's first rule was about homosexuality and "No Gay" was allowed in the Mafia.. Who the f.ck was this? He looked like Mexican? The people who circled us, were Mexicans.. I was so confused.. I looked around his body to see a mafia-tattoo and yeahh there it was.. XIII was written on his neck.. So what the heck? Maybe I misinterpreted?.. Nope.. He was definitely gay.. SHITTT..

"What u want us to do boss?" one of his men said, while the leader one kept staring at me.. I kept staring at him as well.. That was so weird.. I felt like I was betraying Niall.. even if we were just staring and I was doing this to catch his attention.. until someone save us.. or I save my own self..

"Take this one. Kill the others!!" the leader one said.. "NO! NOOOOO!! Please! I will come with you! Just..Don't kill them!!" I said to the man.. I hold my both hands in the air as 'Stop'.. He laughed.. It was an irritating laugh.. and so long.. His men also started to laugh.. I waited for them to stop laughing..

After they stopped, "Why would I do that? I already got you. You are already coming with us!" he said.. and came even more closer..Now he made his chest touched to my hands that were in the air a second ago.. I was like touching his chest.. WTF!..

If he took one more step, we could kiss.. So my hands were like barrier.. SHIIITTTTTT!!!... I hated that.. I hated that man.. Where are youuu Nialllllllllllll????..... AGHHH!..

At that time, I heard girl voices.. more than voices.. screams.. from inside the 3rd van, its doors never opened so I got it now, why was that.. They were holding some girls there.. Zayn's sisters?!! SHITTTT..

I knew I need to go with this a.shole and try to save those girls and myself.. but I should save Josh-Niall's baby brother first.. I need to play along.. I need to act.. I need to stall him until help arrived.. I knew Niall would find me.. He would look for me.. He would save me... I had no choice.. but to go with him anyway..