chapter 36- Zayn?? WTF??

Niall's POV

After that day, Harry had a few nightmares. "Don't kill him","Nooo", "I love him" he said in his dream.. I thought He really loves me.. His subconscious revealed it.. That made me happy actually. My curiosity got me and I didn't wake him up, maybe I could hear more. But noo.. that was it.

The gang members was not pleased with Harry's being in the gang.. Probably they were right.. But..I just didn't care.. He was mine and he wouldn't go anywhere..

Since that day, a week and a half ago, Zayn started to give Harry more missions. He wanted Harry to give reports to himself. They seemed closer. I already had a thing like jealousy.. Before all of these things, I wanna do something about it twice.. But there were other things to do so I couldn't.. I postponed.. And now I kept seeing them together,that jealousy that anger.. was getting worse day by day when I saw them together..

So I was watching my screen and saw that Harry came in Shamrock. Zayn patted his side, Harry sat next to him. Zayn ordered beers. They started drinking and talking, looking each other.. Anger started to boiling inside me.. When I was about to go towards them, I heard them laughing.. They were laughing together.. I thought.. What did he do to make Zayn laugh? It was a hard task.. I got jealous again.. I asked what was going on and they said that it was about work.. Yeah yeahh.. Work..

Why didn't I laugh like that while doing work.. Was Harry interested in Zayn? Will he cheat on me? If he had a chance would he choose it? I had 2 real relationships before and both of them cheated on me and chose Zayn.. over me.. Sometimes I hate Zayn for that..

This suspicion was eating inside me.. I just puffed and said Harry I will wait him outside. I went outside and talked to Liam a little bit. While we were talking with Liam, I checked inside. I saw they were smiling to each other again. Aghhhhhh!!! Then Harry came and I was so furious. We went directly to the mansion.

Why was he kept smiling to Zayn? Will he choose Zayn? No, he is mine.. I thought about those and dragged him inside our room. I was still furious. I just slammed the door, Harry was frightened a little.. I didn't care, I need him, I want him, he was MINE.. only MINE..

I kissed him and he kissed me back immediately.. Good boy.. I just undressed him really quickly.. I wanna be inside him as soon as possible.. I wanna say him that you are only mine, u got it, huh?.. I couldn't say those with my words but with my actions.

I trusted in him harder and harder. He tried to kiss me and touch me, tried to turn around but I didn't let him. I didn't want him to see me like this.. I was so down.. so insecure.. so f.cked up.. When I was done, when I came inside him, we stayed like that a little, then I just leave him there and went to the bathroom.. I felt like shit.. afterwards..

I got out.. And Harry wasn't in the room.. His clothes were all over the place.. I picked them up with a reflex and I noticed I tear up his shirt.. Shiiitttttttttt.... I did it again, didn't I? It was like his first time here. How could I? Shittt Shitttt Shiiiiiiitttttttt...

He didn't say a word that time, he didn't say this time either.. He just stood there.. F.ckkk! At that day, I was jealous of Luke guy, now I was jealous of Zayn.. I had to stop this.. But.. I had another problem right now.. Where was he? Was he gonna spend the night outside? Shitttt...

I tried to call him but he left his phone at our room.. I wore my casual clothes immediately. I took my walkie talkie out and told Paul to be careful, "Paul if you see Harry, tell me where he is immediately and check the cupboard next to the door" I said.

I heard Paul's footsteps. He was so damn slow. I thought.. maybe I should ran and learn it. I couldn't wait.. "All his belongings are here Niall" Paul said. I breathed loudly.. I didn't even noticed I was holding it..