chapter 103- The Rings

Harry's POV

Niall was really weird.. and very emotional.. I didn't know what got into him in these days actually, but he was acting different.. 

And his asking me to stay and help him to solve the mob's problem was quite a shock to me.. Even if noone ever talked about it out loud and pretend like they didn't know the fact that I was a bloody cop, Everybody knew it.. and this was about a drug issue.. Probably Zayn and the others would be mad about this..like a lot.. But Niall insisted a lot.. 

He wanted American-Italian mafia to pay what they did.. but he also wanted to stay allies with them.. So we needed to harm them really quick.. Just 'in a day', we should be able to stole our own customers back, crashed their pubs and bars.. took our drugs back.. before the day ends.. and before they would counter-attack, we should be able to send a peace-message though a beaten man of them.. 

Niall knew that our mob couldn't afford losing their friendship and we should stay as allies.. but also wanted his revenge. So we started to divide our mob's men into groups..

Two groups- to take costumers back, three groups- to crash pubs and bars, the rest and most of it- to take drugs back. just left one group to the beating thing.. Niall wanted to send Tom especially to that task..He would give a note to Tom and he would be sure that the man delivered it to the leader. 

Mafias and mobs were making peace through meetings.. like Niall did before.. at the poolside.. so he wanted to do that again.. but with more security.. and it was about drugs.. so I didn't care, this time, I wouldn't say a thing to anyone.. not to Simon, not to Brad.. noone.. 

I didn't want something like last time happen again.. Niall was almost shot and die in front of my eyes.. I couldn't let that happen again.. It wasn't about bridge or bombs anyway.. 

This plan made me worried though.. What if American-Italian mafia tried to do something to our mob.. to Niall.. or Brad somehow learned about the meeting again.. and wanted me to learn things and such.. I still couldn't get how did he learn about that meeting between Irish mob and Mexican mob.. and wanted me to learn the place and hours of it.. 

Anyway, I was worried about Niall.. but he made his decision. We planned everything.. and Niall got that I was worried about him or something, said beautiful things like "I'm glad you are in my life" kinda things to me.. He did this, got emotional whenever he felt like we were in danger- and whenever he felt like we could lose each other.. 

So..I understood that he was also worried about this meeting.. When finally, Niall accepted to let everyone get into the room, we both wore our clothes fully back. He called Zayn and wanted him to get everyone next to him and came to the room.

There was just bunch of people with Zayn, not much.. all thrustworthy ones.. So when they got into the room, they all looked at me.. Like they were waiting for me to get the hell out, so they could discuss about the problem with their boss and find a solution..

And I didn't want anyone to be disturbed by my presence, you know.. So I started to walk towards the door, but Niall stopped me. "Harry! I didn't say that you can go! Stay!" he said.. 

"But, boss"-"Come on,boss!", "But boss, he is a-" all the men were saying, but Niall stopped them all. "He's staying! I made the plan already. Called you all here to explain it. and he helped me to do it, so there was no point him going out anyway!" he said.

"But,boss", "Oh,whattt?!" they all were saying, Niall stopped them all again, "Don't worry, Harry will be staying at the house through the process, not gonna go out of the mansion. Relax.. Sit, now! I won't say again!" he said. I was dumbfounded, still standing, "You,too,Harry. Sit!" he added, and pulled me to his side. I sat,too..