chapter 3- Time to decide

Harry's POV

I ran and ran.. until I was so tired.. and I collapsed.. I felt tears on my cheeks, I let it go.. I was holding myself for a long time.. There was noone around, so I can cry freely I guess..

What was that ?? !! I thought about what Simon guy said earlier. What was I going to do??

Actually I already knew the answer.. I will take it.. I will say YES. I will take the damn job..

That's why I am crying so damn hard now..

Everybody who knows me, knows that I will take the job.. Because that is who I am.. I don't want anyone to be hurt.. and I will not definitely let hundreds/ thousands of people die.. So that means I will be someone's boyfriend.. BOYFRIEND.. OMFG.. Jesus..

Don't get me wrong , I am not against gay people , I don't hate them or anything.. But I am not gay.. I don't know what to do.. Oh shittttt.. I am very nervous about this.. I never even think myself with a boy or a man before..

My phone is ringing in my pocket, so I take it off to check who it is.. And of course it is Louis.. I see that this is his 9th time calling me, and I didn't answer any of them. Probably he wonders where I am.. But I don't have any power to talk with him right now.. I don't want anyone to see me like this.. so I just don't answer.. All I wanna do is drink,drink,drink, and then just go to sleep.. So when I am about to close my phone, I got a text ... Again, it is Louis..

"Where are you mate? Just pick up the damn phone! I am worried about you.. ANSWER PLEASE."~Louis.

I am on my way to the nearest pub now. It is an Irish pub actually. oh gosh. Look at the irony in this situation.. Luck I guess.. I start to drinking as I planned. Then I realize I don't wanna be alone and decide to text Louis back, I just write the place name, not much.

"Drinking. Shamrock Pub. "~Harry.

Louis's POV

Everybody started to show my best mate, Of course they show him, because all the policemen are either bold or fat or too old. They are nothing near Niall Horan's ex's. Harry just stood there dumbfounded and I couldn't do anything. I went next to him but he didn't even aware of that, he was too shocked. Then Jack took him to a private room and talked with him. I waited outside with full of curiosity.

When Harry was inside, I thought that could be me too. Actually there are just three young, brown haired men in the room, one of them is a guy named Lee, he is just a weird cop and a little bit hulky so they passed him, the other one is me I think they passed me because I am short or I didn't go undercover before like ever, I don't even know.. and Harry is the choosen one.. I feel like shit..

I checked from time to time to see if Harry was still in there. After a little while Harry was out, there were tears in his eyes, he walked out , ran actually.. he was looking at his feet , probably didn't wanna seen crying. I just ran after him. But when I am out, he was gone. He just vanished.

I called him over and over, he didn't answer. I started to panick. I texted him a message, I thought maybe he doesn't want to talk right now because he is crying, maybe he will text.. After 10 minutes, I jumped with a text noise. I checked it out and it was from Harry. I just f.cking relieved. He said where he is. So I am on my way now, going there..

Shamrock Pub,huh? That is so ironic I thought.. Normally I would joke about it, but not today.. not in this situation.. When I am in, Harry was saying the bartender: "I just need something stronger than a beer today". I make noises to make clear that I am next to him.

"Hi Harry.." I said nervously ,I am so worried. But I don't know what to say, I want Harry to talk first. He mumbled a quiet "Hi.." to me. Then I join him, we started drinking together. Silently.. Sometimes just being there is enough. Maybe Harry just want me to be here.. Do I have to talk? or say something? I was thinking those as well.. What should I do? How can I help my best mate?

After long and silent sitting and drinking, Harry said "What am I going to do Lou ?? I don't know what to do? I am not gay! I have a f.cking fiance! Argghhhhhhh!!!!!" , he seems so confused ,so worried.. I am just so sad that I can't help my best mate. Then I decided to say something..

"You don't have to do it you know.." I said.

"I know, but they are right. I am exactly look like his ex's, I am also good at undercover jobs, and lots of people's lives are on the risk here. If I don't try, and if that bombs blow and all these people die, it will be on me Louis!" he said. He starts crying again.. Still trying his best not to lose himself.. Even in this situation..

"I don't think I can live with that burden, so I-I..am probably gonna do it" Harry continues. I gulped, he has already made up his mind. Actually not shocked, I knew he will gonna take it.. But not that soon I guess..

I was gonna say some more things but Harry stopped me and say:

"Just drink with me, ok? I don't want to talk about it..They gave me the weekend to think. So if you find any other solution, you can say that till the end of the weekend". I only nodded to that.

I was hesitate to ask any more questions or make suggestions because there is no use.. and makes Harry more angry.. I just drink and drink and drink.. but then I couldn't stop but ask this one question anyway. "What are you going to do about Taylor?" I said quietly.

"I don't know. I am actually not happy with her, you know that Louis. We tried , and still trying to make it work but it doesn't working anyway, so why to continue?" he said. "I don't love her, I don't even like her that way anymore..We should have finished things between us long time ago, so I am gonna say her everything, tell about my feelings, tell about the job and break up with her." he said. "Ok". I said, patting his back, trying to calm him down.

"But not tonight.. I can't deal with that tonight. She is out with her f.cking girl friends again anyway..Probably telling everything about her life to everyone but not me. Again..Don't care.." he said.

After that, Harry got really drunk and he was talking about his new mission, being gay or not etc. so I couldn't take him to his house.. to Taylor.. So I took him to my house.

Taylor wasn't at home.. again.. She didn't even notice or care until it is too late at night. They are not the cutest or bestest couple actually. Harry is right about that. She isn't around most of the time. She is out of the city or she is with her girlfriends out ,etc. She always has an excuse..

Harry tried to break up with her 3-4 times before, but she somehow comes back, don't know how. Louis always thinks that Harry deserves someone better, maybe one day he will find a better girl who appreciates him but now.. he is not sure about that..

This mission full of risks.... Louis could even lose his best-mate.. He wants to help Harry, he is his best-mate, what is he going to do without him? How long is this mission gonna take? What if Louis can't see him.. like ever again..?

Their job is always dangerous ,of course Louis knows that. but this mission is more risky and hard.. He is now looking at the curly hair guy who is sleeping on his coach with sad and thoughtful eyes.. "What am I going to do?" he whispered to himself..