chapter 88- Always.. -smut

This chapter includes a little smut..

Niall's POV

When I went into our room, I saw my Harry in bathrobe, water dropping from his curls.. He was so hot.. but so fluffy at the same time.. so cute..

Then, he let his bathrobe fell down from his body slowly.. he looked straight to my eyes..

I was looking straight to his eyes as well.. and noticed that he had red eyes.. like he cried hell a lot.. It was worse than the day that I was jealous of him from Zayn and acted like a d.ck towards him.. He cried that day a lot.. His eyes were same.. even worse..

And his chest.. his chest was all red.. What did he do to himself?..

Then Harry bite his bottom lip and " I am ready.. for my punishment.. sir.."he said..

Sir? noo..no.. we don't need that 'sir' right now.. we don't even need 'Harry' and 'Niall' right now.. we need "babe, love, sweetie, honey and I love u's.." and all other love words.. at the moment..

I remembered that I said "U'll get punished at home babe, be ready.." to Harry through our phone call.. AGHH! I was so stupid.. He went through a lot.. and I said "punishment"..

I didn't wanna do such thing.. didn't wanna tease him or play games with him.. All I wanna do was comfort him.. hug him, cuddle with him.. spoon him.. I wanna make him know-remember the fact that I love him so much..

I walked towards him.. He was hot..hell a lot.. But we need to talk.. touched each other.. hugged etc. Not sex right away.. That was wrong.. He need me.. He could barely stand still.. He was like shaking or something..

My poor babe.. He still thought about me.. not himself.. I felt so sad again.. so angry to that assholes!! that Flores Jr.!!

I walked towards him slowly.. While doing that, I didn't stop the eye-contact even a second.. I kissed my Harry gently.. Then went down and pulled his bathrobe on him.. I pulled him from the collars of it.. brought him close to myself.. There were inches between us now..

Harry seemed surprised..He didn't understand why I get dressed him back and why wasn't I attacking him. He was looking at me for an explanation.. He even seemed scared a little.. Did he think that I don't want to do a thing with him anymore or something??..

"There will be no punishment, no 'sir' tonight babe.. There will be just 'us'.. Just the two of us.. If you have anything to the outside of this room, just do it now, because you will not be allowed to walk out of this room till morning.." I said and he smiled to me widely..

"I wouldn't want any other thing..babe..Thanks.. for.. being.. here.." he said. He was like.. about to cry... his voice cracked a little..

"I will be always here love.. Always.. and Forever.."I said and kissed him softly then hugged him so tight.. We stayed like that like ten minutes.. I brushed his hair, patted his back..

"Let it go babe.. Don't pull yourself.. If you wanna cry, just cry.. I am here.. I'm with you.. I hold you.. I am not going anywhere.." I said. I didn't expect to see him do that but.. yeah..

He started to cry.. I kept patting his back and brushed his hair.. It seemed that he liked those.. They were helping to sooth him..

When we broke our hug, Harry had tears in his eyes and on his cheeks, I wiped away his tears.. And kissed his right cheek, then left cheek, left eye, then right eye, his chin, his nose, his forehead.. practically his whole face.. multiple times.. Till he started to chuckle to my behaviour..

"Are you feeling better babe?" I asked, and "Yeah.." he said and kissed me with passion.. "I want you Niall.. Can..we.. Can you.. have me? Please..." he said. He was touching my chest through the shirt.. playing with my loose tie.