chapter 101- Rough Niall

Guys, I was on holiday, then busy, couldn't update for a while, sorry about that.. gonna be on holiday again, there is a religious holiday coming soon.. So wanted to update some of my stories before that.. Enjoyxx

Harry's POV

Niall was so stressed and sad in these days.. His mind was somewhere else.. Noone could reach him.. He always seemed so thoughtful.. He was lost in his own ideas.. I never saw him like that.. It was not like just about Calum.. There was something more.. But.. What? Noone could put a finger on it..

He still listened me, preferred to be with me.. or sometimes with Zayn.. That was it.. He was in some kind of depression..

3 days past and we couldn't find a lead about the shooter.. And in about 2 days, our mob had trouble in the border of American-Italian Mafia district.. I knew that we had a problem but I didn't know what was the problem and such.. not the details..

I just overheard that we had problem.. Of course, Noone shared any information with me.. They all still trying to not share any information about work with me.. That was kinda irritating, but not cared so much.. I didn't care about their drug issues or the fights between the two mafias.. I could just sit still till I heard the words "bombs" or "bridge".. and I wished I wouldn't hear those, and stayed here like forever..

Niall left our room early again and I took a shower, tried to get relax.. I was thinking about getting downstairs and watching some movie at least.. I got sick and tired of waiting in our room.. all alone, and without doing absolutely nothing..

While I was getting dressed, I heard some yellings from outside. Zayn was yelling to some mob members, and when I was about to open the door to check what was going on, someone knocked the door.. And it was Zayn..

He looked so troubled and worried.. like something bad happened.. and he was struggling to tell that to me.. I thought.. "Is something bad happened to my Niall?" . Zayn was just looking at me, and it got me worried more WHATTT??..Just say it already,Zayn!!... I decided to ask.. "What? What happened Zayn? Is Niall ok? Is he hurt? What-" I was saying..

"Shh.. Harry.. If I don't have to ask you this, I won't.. But..." he said, "But.. What?" I asked, I was dying to know what was going on here.. and he was so slow to tell.. ughhh!! I could choke the words out of him right that moment..

"We need Niall.. and He needs..you.. Please help all of us.." he said finally..

"O..okk.. How? Where is he? What is the problem?" I said, "He's in his study-room, he doesn't let anyone inside, even me.. He started to throw things around a sec. ago.. He was so angry, and he might have had a break-down just a short time ago.. We need him to give us some orders about work as soon as possible,ok? But.. He isn't in a shape to decide anything.. even which socks he is gonna wear..at this moment.. I want you to.. go in there.. and fix him.. at least try.. Can you do that for us?" Zayn said..

When he ended his speech, we already arrived to the Niall's study room.. A lot of mob members were standing in front of the door, waiting anxiously.. "Yes, I will do that Zayn. But.. I want you to take all of these people to downstairs. It is gonna take some time.. and probably we'll need.." I said but couldn't continue a sec., how could I say this to him.. I got closer to him, whispered to his ear "privacy"..

Zayn just nodded knowingly and gave me a crooky smile, then to mob members and "Ok. Come on guys, we will leave our boss alone a little, he is gonna think about a solution and call us when he decided to what he wants us to do,ok? Until that time, I want everyone downstairs and some of you at Shamrock Pub. So..let's go!" he said and they all went silently with the words "Ok, boss"- "Got it,boss"..