chapter 94-Yes,Sir..-Smut

*This chapter became too long. Sorry but not sorry for that lol *It includes smut at the end.. Enjoy xx

Niall's POV

I didn't think that we got so tired at our first day, people were acting like super energic and wanted to everywhere, not miss a thing. So we weren't staying in one place for a long time.

I noticed that Harry was smiling all the time, his face was all lit up like all the time. And this was just biggest gift he could give to me: his gorgeous smile.. He was so happy and it made me so happy. I kept smiling like idiot when I looked at him.. I didn't think that my mouth muscles wasn't working this much for years..

I was so glad that I took him away..He was so sad, silently crying somewhere away from me, it was so painful to see Harry that way.. If I stayed at the mansion any longer, I could do something terrible to that asshole Flores Jr. He caused all of this!

Yeah yeah I knew for the sake of my mob members I should back off, and not touch him, I got that. That's why, I took my Harry here, wanted him to be away from all that shit. And it worked.. I could do anything for him..

When we took the boat tour of Seine River, we were already exhausted, the river , the spectacular view and Harry's cuddling to my side, made me sleepy.. It was so peaceful. I could stay in that boat like forever..

I noticed that Harry was also like me, he couldn't even hold his head still, that's why he buried his head to the crook of my neck. I was brushing his curls, he was closing his eyes from time to time.. I chuckled to that, he was so damn cute..

When we went back to our hotel room, we went into the bath, and I remembered the fact that I still didn't make a reservation to one of the restaurants that are in Eiffel Tower.

I got out of the bath before Harry, and called the one in the 1st floor, Le 58 Tour Eiffel one. The man who answered my call said that there was no table available. But sometimes even we said that sentence to our customers, I was sure that they kept one or two table available for the regular customers or for the rich ones.

I was't the regular customer so I decided to pull my "I'm-rich-give-me-a-f.cking-table" card, said that I was gonna open one of the most expensive champagne on the menu, and magically the man found a table for us in a sec. Jerk!

I hate when people do that, when I have to do that, but I got the table reserved, so I was happy. I turned back to the bathroom to get Harry out, and I realised that the floor was so wet and there were wet feet prints in different sizes.. Aww someone being sneaky..

I didn't have any idea of how much of it he heard, but didn't care at that moment as well. He was being so damn cute again, making puppy eyes to me. We had a little water fight and then I asked what he wanna do after bath and the dinner with our new friends from tour.

I suggested the cinema, I wanted to go to movies with him as well. But thought that he wouldn't want it when we were here, we were in Paris temporarily so he probably wanna do something, or see something he could only see in here..

I was open to anything if I was with him and he was happy. But he literally screamed with joy and chose "movie". I didn't notice that he wanted to go to a movie with me that much before.. It was kinda adorable..

He was so enthusiastic about the topic. He became like a child again. He was so happy, jumping on me, smiling and all.. He was acting like.. I just told him that I am buying a ferrari to him or something, he was so damn happy.

I thought.. I wanna make him that happy all the time.. I wanna see him smile like this.. I wanna see him jumping with joy.. I wanna be able to see him, be near him all the time.. and provide him anything he need in this life..