Chapter 109-Rick and Brad's Plan

Zayn's POV

I was really scared. Bobby Horan was killed by a cop. We couldn't save him. I-.. I couldn't save him. And cops acted like he was the one to blame. They framed on him. We couldn't even clear his name.. Niall has been under my protection since then.. I gave a promise to myself that day.. I won't let anyone to kill him, he would be an old grandpa one day, will die in his sleep or something.. 

But first this Harry guy popped up, I didn't like him at 1st, but he was really a good guy. Even I believed that he loves Niall, and Niall loves him.. So I started to not say a thing about him, I even helped him about their relationships, we got guitar to Niall together etc. But now Rick guy popped up. I don't know who the hell will pop up tomorrow. or the other some day in future.. and............ I don't trust any cop!. You can't blame me for that!..

When I found Niall, and saw that he was safe and sound, alive, half naked, in bed.. -he was so sexy btw- with that Harry guy- at first I was happy because Thank God Niall was alive and Rick didn't hurt him or worse kill him. But after that relief feeling passed, I noticed that Harry stalled him here for Rick, and that pissed me off. 

Niall became so shocked, not waiting this kinda thing, he was sad and disturbed. I felt like I wouldn't be able to control myself, or my mouth- so I got out of the room. My men followed me. I was walking back and forth, waiting Niall to show up. But I heard his calling my name instead.. "ZAAAYYYYNNNN".. Ugghhh.. 

I thought he would get mad at me and calling me to say that 'u will show some respect to Harry, he is my bf' thing again.. But he wanted me to tell everything, what happened about that Rick case, and I told him the good news about Calum.

Then Niall said he wanted me to be strong and by his side, and he needed me.. And I said "Always". and I was so sincere about it. 

"Ok. Now. I want you to calm down and listen to me carefully. Can you do that?" Niall said. "Yeah,Niall?" I said, "Cops are after us, and we knew this. But this Rick thing is weird. Why they didn't get a warn and search the mansion? I think it is because they didn't have any evidence to have a warn." he said.

"So.. What will happen next, u think ?" I asked, I was a little confused. "So Zayn, this means they will continue searching like this, without warn, sneak in anywhwere. or get a warn. In conclusion, they will search us one way or another. And We can't let them find our drugs that we just took from American Italian mafia! So I called you here to find a solution to that. I was thinking to hide it somewhere. Maybe to Daryl's office, actually- " Niall was saying,

"Maybe we shouldn't hide anything,Niall" I said, "What do you mean?"he said, "Why don't we just get rid of them all?" I said this time, "Don't talk like puzzle, Z" Niall said while he was sending me glares, I got that he didn't have any patience left.. "We have guests coming who will be willing to buy it, why don't we sell them all to them and got rid of all of them?" I added. "This is a great idea.."Niall said and punched my shoulder slowly. like he was saying 'u did it-welldone-good idea'.

"But Niall,there is one thing. We shouldn't let Harry know about it. I think you and Al Capone-the 2 leaders- should talk about it at a table- Alone." I said. "No. You will be there,too. with me. And his 2nd hand- Exposito will probably join us. Sooner better, Z. If we have a deal tonight, we should do this trade thing first thing tomorrow-in the morning. I hope that we can sell all drugs to them. If we can't, we should try Mexicans, as well." Niall said.

Niall made a speech to the mob members, Harry came and about 10 minutes later Al Capone showed up with his army. I took him and Exposito to a table which was far away from other tables. Niall gave a sign to Paul, and soups started to be served. 

We told them that we were thinking same about them, nothing changed at our side.Then "Actually we need some cash, want to take out some drugs. You interested?" Niall said, "If not, we have to search for some other options" he added.