chapter 33- My Dangerous Life

I couldn't sleep and wanna update a chapter to you guys. This chapter probably the longest chapter I wrote.. How and Why that happen I don't even know.. I noticed that I didn't tell the situation on Niall's POV. So here it is. Enjoy xx

Niall's POV

Today was a disaster for me. First, I thought Harry left me. I thought he just packed his everything and left. I know he has feelings to me, I know that he was sincere about loving me. But.. Yeah there is a "but".. He was a cop or a spy, we all know that. Even Harry probably know that we noticed that fact as well. Both sides act like nothing like that happening. After today, it was certain that he was not a spy but a cop..

I just didn't wanna talk about it, didn't bring the subject. What could I say anyway.. "Hey Harry I knew u were a cop or spy, today I knew you are a cop but come here anyway lets make love" .. Can't do that.. That's just a f.cked up situation.

I woke up with fear everyday and checked the cupboard and I wait with fear everynight to see if he will return to the mansion.. to me.. or not. That was insane.. But if u ask me "Is it worth it? Is he worth it?" HELL YEAH.. He is worth for everything.. He is love of my life. I really.. deeply.. in love with him.. I can't think a day without him.. I just love him so much.. I can even die for him.. But.. I didn't think he has the same feeling about dying for me..

But.. today.. He jumped in front of me..to the bullet.. without thinking.. to save me.. that was incredible.. so brave of him to do.. I just fell in love with him all over again.. Cops tried to kill me, but my cop tried to save me. Actually I didn't get it. Why did he save me? Because, he love me as much as I love him? I knew that he didn't have to save me.. But.. I was so glad he did it..

We were talking and laughing then Harry shouted "Guns! Guns!" and I was just trying to understand what did he mean what is going on, then he jumped in front of me. I was shocked. There were blood on him.. I saw him being shot.. I fell to the ground.I hit my head.

When I opened my eyes and trying to understand what was going on, Zayn pulled me inside. I was screaming Harry's name. 'Harry? Harry???" , but Zayn was pushing me inside, not caring what I was saying. I kept asking "Is Harry ok? IS HE OK?" , Zayn looked outside and frowned. I looked as well, Harry wasn't on the ground anymore. I thought.. At least he could move, he was ok then..

At that exact moment, other mob's leader was forced to get in by Luke and by his own members. He was safe as well. But his right hand man got shot badly. His right hand and some of his men left immediately. He and I sat down and started to a new meeting. Our men were outside, trying to hunt cops and we were sitting and talking that was totally bullshit...

I feel myself some kind of f.cking politician. We sent our soldiers to the field, they were doing the dirty job, they were getting injured and we were sitting around, giving commends. I wanna go out as well. I wanna defense too. Zayn said "It is too risky, boss.And you know it..You should be inside". Paul was like a parent, giving me looks, 'just-sit-and-talk-do-your-thing' look.. I sighed and agreed.

That was actually necessarry. If we didn't sit and talk.. Then we will have to do another meeting.. another organisation.. another day.. maybe another bust.. We couldn't take that risk. So I blocked my thoughts about being like a politician or the feelings like being bullshit.. I talked with the guy and made a deal. We won't touch them, they won't touch us. We were safe for a good time. We were allies, no more problems between us.

Before the meeting.. Zayn left me to Paul and left to check all of our men. Luke was the one who brought the other mob's leader to me. When he was about to leave, I pulled him to my side and "Luke, I have a mission for you. Go and find Harry. Just find him and bring him to me SAFELY! Do you get it? Bring him to me back ALIVE! GO!" I said to him. Luke nodded, "I will, boss. Don't worry!" he said and left.