chapter 43- Morning sex -Smut

*This chapter is full smut..

Harry's POV

I woke up a little late.. I had the most terrible headache of all time.. I noticed that I had pyjmas on me and I didn't remember that I wore them at all.. Then I remembered some moments that Niall was trying to get dressed me, then I kissed him.. I remembered that we made up and took a bath together..

I expected to kissing with Niall, maybe a little making out.. and turning back to normal when I invited him to the bathroom with me.. but not a make up sex..

Did I regret it? NOOO.. Hell no.. That was awesome.. I just didn't expect that, but I was glad.. I liked it.. like a lot... Niall was so sexy.. as usual.. We started touching and kissing each other.. I wanted him, but couldn't say that out loud at first..   

There was a tension while we were in the bathtub.. It was so weird.. So I thought we will kiss, maybe touch a little, then went back to our bed and sleep.. But then Niall surprised me and slide his lips all the way down to my body.. 

He kissed my lips, then neck, chest, v-line.. woahh woaahh woahh and he was there.. he started to suck my member.. I couldn't stop myself anymore and moan really loudly.. and pulled his hair and all.. I called his name over and over.. Jesuss.. I wanted him a lot..

Then he put one of his finger in me..while he was still sucking my member.. OMG.. That was so great.. I moaned louder than before.. and at that moment, he put his second finger and his head started to move back and forward .. faster than before.. OMG.. I thought.. I was gonna explode from pure joy.. First my eyes went backwards.. Then I throw my head backwards with pleasure.. Oh Godd!

I started to say "Niall.. Nialll...Ahh...Niall.." over and over again..  I wanted his d.ck inside me.. I wanted him inside me.. so much.. Not those fingers anymore.. I didn't wanna admit that to him at first.. but I was so close to come.. What if he didn't do that? I didn't wanna risk it so.. "Niall.. I want you Niall..", "inside me" I said to him, he smiled a little.. 

As if he was waiting me to say that.. He continued to lick my member a little more..  He was kinda teasing me.. He kept waiting me.. He knew that I wanted him inside me.. so much.. He wanted to hear me admitting it.. So yeah.. If he was gonna trust in me when I admit it, I admitted that.. "Ohh.. Take me Niall", "Take me now" I said..

I thought.. "Now.. come on Niall.. dammiitttt.. I want yooouuuuuu.." , and he flipped me over immediately.. He trusted me over and over..  That was just per-fect!  After that great sex, we washed each other again.. I pushed Niall to the bathtub wall and kissed him without breathing.. 

Then we went to bed, cuddled. I put my head to his crook of neck.. He kept kissing my head, my curls, my forehead, my lips.. and patting my back.. He was so cute.. I wasn't sad and need to cry anymore.. I felt safe and peaceful again.. so I slept immediately..

----------------------------------

So now..
I looked myside and Niall wasn't in the bed with me.. he wasn't around either.. I wonder where he was. Then I saw the breakfast on the table, there was juice not tea.. again.. He thought that I was gonna get up late and decided not to wake me up, let me sleep.. How thoughtful he was..

The breakfast seemed so delicious, I approached to the table and found a note written to me.. "Good morning, babe. I'm going downstairs, gotta talk to Paul, will be back soon.~Niall" I smiled to the note. Then I noticed a huge glass of water and aspirin. OMG. He thought everything.. I took one of the aspirin immediately.., my head was killing me.. I guess I should wait Niall.. So.. I went into the bathroom and when I turned back to the room, Niall was there waiting for me..