chapter 57- His f.cking curls!

I wanna write a nice Valentine's Day chapter.. but I want Niall and Harry turned back to normal till that time and there will be exciting things.. till that time.. So There is a little time before Valentine's Day and lots of things to write.. Maybe I will be able to write Valentine Day's chapter after Valentine's Day.. Can''t be sure.. :/ :/ :/

So I updated 3 chapters in a row in 2days, as u know.. and I am gonna update 2 or 3 chapters in a row today and tomorrow again.. So I hope u won't get bored of me guys.. ;)  Enjoy xx

Niall's POV

At the morning, I felt bad about the night.. I still remembered Harry's sobs.. I caressed his cheek, kissed him, brushed his hair.. He seemed so peaceful while he was sleeping.. like he never cried at night.. He was like an angel..in wheet sheets.. I had lots of things to do today, so I just left the mansion.. after warning Paul about Harry.. They shouldn't let him go out, or else.. I didn't know what would I gonna do to them..

While I was at work, my head was at home, at Harry.. I kept thinking about him.. After my work done, I went directly to the mansion.. to my Harry.. He seemed bored.. and he was so impatient.. He probably wanna know what the heck was going on? 

"Can we just speak already?" he said, "Shushhhh up Harry. I don't want to talk about anything!" I said..I really didn't wanna talk. I didn't wanna discuss or yell to each other.. I just wanted to be with him.. in a calm way...to kiss him.. to touch him.. to be with him..

I wanted to be with him.. to see him all day.. So I hurry up my work.. I didn't wanna ruin it with discussing ..No.. I wanted him.. under me.. right that moment.. Making love with him.. kinda relax me.. like a lot.. Seeing him under me.. hearing his moans.. That was the most beautiful and relaxing to me ever..But Harry wouldn't let it go.. He just wanted a damn explanation.. so he kept talking.. "But Niall, this can't contin-" he was saying and put my hand on his mouth.. OK.. I would give him an explanation.. just to shut him up.. 

"Ok.. If you want me to talk that badly, here it is.. I don't want to talk about what happened.. I just wanted to talk what will happen next.. I want you by myside.. You are MINEEE!!!" I said and I hit him to the wall again.. I like hitting him to the wall and cornering him.. Him being under my arms.. He just surrender.. gave himself to me.. I like that a lot..

"DID U HEAR WHAT I SAID HARRY?"I said louder to him.. I wanted him to know that he belonged to me, noone else.. that he wasn't allowed to be outside of this damn mansion even for a night.. I wanna hear him say that he is mine.. noone elses.. I just kinda.. need it.. and Harry just nodded, "DID U?"I said louder, "Yes, Niall" He said, why couldn't he say the whole thing!!!.. I wanna hear it..

 "WHAT DID I SAY?" I asked, "I am yours" He said..in a low tone.. Not clear enough!! "WHAATTT??" I said and "I AM YOURRSSS" Harry said loudly.. "Good boy!"I said and kissed him.. Even I couldn't recognise myself.. I was so damn hard.. kissed him so harshly.. When I broke the kiss, Harry couldn't even breath for a minute.. But he liked it.. I noticed that his member got hard and it was touching mine.. 

After the kiss, "I want u to live with me again.. But... you are not working for me anymore.. You will just stay here at the mansion. Until I say you otherwise..and for now.. that's it! " I said. And Harry first nodded frantically, he was so adorable, he kinda seemed a little afraid of me..then said "Ok" to that..

He was saying 'ok' to everything, he was so silent, he was in a mood that he could obey any rule or anything I would say to him at that moment.. And it was a turn on to me.. He kept telling "Yes Niall", "Ok Niall".. Aghh.. I leaned in kissed him, our kisses heated in seconds.. 

I unbottoned his shirt and when I was pulling his pants, he tried to took off his shirt.. But it was a thin shirt and I could see inside.. his tan skin and his tattoos through it.. so "Don't!" I said, he looked so sexy when it was on him.. his curls were laying on his shirt.. and bouncing with our every move.. Aghhhh.. "I want it to be the only thing on u.." I continued. And licked his V-line at that moment and Harry ended up saying "O..Ok..aagghhhhh.."