Chapter 131-The Final 2/5 -Grateful

Niall's POV

Back there, while all these cops were shooting at me.. I thought 'that was it', you couldn't survive from this,Niall..

You should have waited and seen what would Harry done next..Why you haven't done that,huh?! Maybe he would have turned back to me again..

when we talked before shootings started, he said he turned back, he even said Yes to me.

But.. none of these were important anymore..

While I was thinking these, Tom decided to risk his life for me. He was a stubborn person when it comes to me. I knew that he wouldn't take 'No' or 'Don't do it' as an answer. I tried that before, I knew it.. Therefore, I wanted him to be able to protect himself at least, that was why I let him to have some heavy guns.

I thought I would die there for sure, and probably Tom would die for me.. just to not leave me all alone there..I gotta admit I felt like my chances to be alive increased with Tom's arrival.. a little..

Since I saved his life, he kept doing this, risking his life for me, when I was in bad condition. even if I didn't want him to do that. He was really a loyal friend. He always calculates how much time passed since I saved his ass, and says things like I gave him extra 7 months already, so dying now for me Wouldn't be problem for him kinda things. He was a crazy kid, but my crazy kid. I love him. He was like a brother to me.

There were too many people around us. And just 1 car people of us were there. So Tom's joining me wasn't a wise thing to do. But as I told you, he was not aiming to act wisely, he was crazy..

Actually, they should all leave me there alone and went away, save themselves. I knew this kinda thing would happen to me but came here anyway.. This was the result of my own stupidity. This wasn't their problem.. They should just go and live their lives. They shouldn't deserve to be dead there because of me..

I wasn't sure that I deserve this kinda devotion from Tom or from any of them..

I felt this way especially with Zayn, too. These 2 could die for me.. without even thinking about it and I didn't know what to think about it, but knew that this shouldn't be this way.
But again..when you think about it, I could die for those 2, as well. So kinda getting them.. We were family.. We were each other's everything..

Josh also like a little brother to me, and Liam like a brother to me. They could do anything for me, as well. But their love was normal one. Not extreme..

I couldn't put this into words but when I was in trouble or need someone next to me, I knew that Zayn or Tom would be there to help me, to be with me, to save me.. Whatever the problem was, they would vanish that.. and they felt the same thing for me. This was a strong weird bond between us. It was kinda like Alpha wolf and Beta wolf kinda thing..

When Tom started to get close to me, he was shot, he felt down on one knee. There was a red dot on his face, and he wasn't concentrating, he was gonna die. He shouldn't!!! I should be the one who die in here, not him. So I got up and shot the man.

This was so serious.. My head was spinning, I had cuts everywhere, my leg was in bad shape -couldn't sure if I could walk and my dislocated arm were killing me.. I regret Tom's coming to myside already. I wanted Tom to survive at least. He should survive..

Thats why I should do something. Tom wouldn't leave me alone, But he would take us somewhere else. Meanwhile if I die, I die. and he would be free- survived.

There was a not-finished building near to us. First,I wanted him to help me-about putting my arm back to its place. Then I wanted Tom to take us there. That way we wouldn't be so out open. and he could run away from there to a safer place.