chapter 30- Chaos ! +Ziam

Louis's POV

I focused so much on how Harry was happy with being Niall Horan, they were kissing and glancing each other. I never saw Harry that happy before. I was distracted by that.. While I was thinking like that I heard a noise and when I looked at my left.. I saw Simon running to the place with Chris where we got in to the garden.. Then I saw Harry being a shield to Niall and got shoot in the process.. I saw Niall fell down of his chair and Harry.. He was full in blood... Lots of blood.. Blood.. Blood.. Harry.. Blood... F.CK!!!! Harry.. I heard noises from everywhere and I was like.. I was in a f.cking trance and I couldn't shake it off.. I told myself 'Louis just run.. run..' But I wasn't able to move my big ass to anywhere..

Harry... Was he ok? Is he gonna be ok? ..

------------------------------

I was kinda in shock.. My best friend got shot. I couldn't move and I wanna punch myself in the face because of that. My brain kept saying "run u idiot ruuuuunnnnnnn.." but my body kept saying Nooo.. Harry? What happened to him?? I kept thinking about him..

Then I saw Zayn Malik, he came and took Niall Horan inside the mansion. Some of members of the mob was chasing Simon and Chris. I thought..Nobody noticed me yet.. Otherwise I will be dead by now. Then I checked Harry again. He was staring at me with wide eyes. And he was pointing his left-my right side with his head and mouthed "RUN" to me.

When I saw him saying that, my body obeyed immediately and I ran behind the trees. I was running to the backside of the mansion. Simon, Chris and most of the members of mobs run to the left side, I was running to the right side now as Harry suggested..

I was trying to climb a wall, there wasn't a fence like the other one here. It was taller and it was a damn wall. I pulled the huge garbage dump in front of the wall and climbed on it. Then I heard a noise and when I turned my back I saw Harry standing there.

I was going to jump down and walk towards him. I was just being stupid.. again.. but Thank God Harry was the smart one and stopped me by raising his hand and gesturing me to stop.

"Why the hell are u here?" Harry said. He was covered with blood. "You could be hurt u idiot" He continued. "I came to warn u, Simon is dangerous, he plans something else, he is enemy of Niall. Something personal probably. Just be careful" I said.

"Ok. Just shoot me from my arm or just shoot somewhere near me Louis! and get the hell away from here!" Harry said. "WHAAAATTTTTT?? NOOOOO!" I said. "NOW!!" Harry said.

"We don't have time. How will I explain that I couldn't shoot you to them, huh?" He continued.. "Just shoot. Simon shot my right arm already..So left arm. Shoot and run. Dont stop. Dont look back. Dont ever come back here Lou" Harry said.

He was just trying to be brave as usual. He was asking me to shoot him like it was a normal thing. He was scared, I knew that. He was trembling like a leaf.. I didn't wanna shoot him. But he was right. Noone believes him if he says he missed. He was so good at shooting. Shiiiitttttttt.... I came here to protect him warn him. But he was the one protecting and warning me.. and saving my ass.. and now.. I had to harm him.. to protect him.. what the f.cked up situation is this?

"Come on Lou. Shoot! damn it!!" Harry yelled. I was about to shoot him as he said.. but some other member of mob came after Harry. Harry noticed it and yelled again "F.ck u!! Come here u piece of shit!, I am gonna kill you!" he said. I shot the other man from his arm and shoot somewhere near Harry to the ground. And Harry just make shots too far away from me. We were both pretending shooting each other. Then I jumped to other side of the wall and heard him kept shooting after me and cursing about how he missed the shots. I was glad that I didn't have to shot him. I ran to the van.