chapter 102-"Peace-Meeting"

This chapter became 2-chapter long.. but it is simply Niall's POV of chapter 101.. and telling what was going on in Niall's innerself.. Enjoy xx

Niall's POV

This Calum's being shot effected me in many ways.. People got shot like all the time.. if you were in a mob, mafia and such.. you saw these kind of things like a lot.. So why was this different?

Because.. The bullet which came out of his body was.. a cop gun.. We were sure the person who shot Calum was a cop..

But there were so many question marks in the air.. such as :

- Is this Rick guy a cop?
- If not a cop, is he a spy for cops?
- If we were all wrong about Rick and he was one of us?
naaahhh..
- Again If he isn't a cop, then who is the cop one? Who is the one that he was protecting? Is he also in our mob? Then we don't have any idea about his identity at all..

-What is his/their main purpose?
-Calum was just on his/their way, he/they are after me or after mob.. But.. about what? drugs?

And most importantly...

Where is my Harry standing in all this shit? :

-Does he know Rick's being cop? or spy?
-Does he have any idea about the third,forth,.. person?
-Is he working with them? Or doesn't have a clue?
-What is his role in this shit?
-If they attack one of my men so openly, they didn't want us to learn something so badly, what is that?
-Are they planning another bust?

-Is this mean Harry come to an end in his mission and gonna leave me? This time.. for real..

-Is this why he didn't object to us about being prisoned in this mansion? Because he knew that all this mission thing gonna end soon?

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH....

I thought that I would go insane with all those questions.. Especially because of Harry-related ones..

I didn't care what happened to me.. to be honest.. I could even die.. It was all about HARRY..

The thing was..

I LOVE HIM.. SO FREAKING MUCH.. and I didn't think that I could survive even just one day without him..

So if things went that way, if I understood that Harry leave me.. for his damn job.. If I felt like I wasn't important to him anymore..

Then.. I didn't wanna go to jail, or survive and live without him.. I could just say goodbye to this world.. I became pessimistic all over again..

This was all because.. I saw Harry and Rick talking.. and the questions with "What if?" didn't stop coming to my head after that..

-What if he was working with them, and didn't care about Calum or any other member in the mob.. even me anymore ?

I hoped that my Harry didn't have any idea about Calum's being shot.. I really hoped that..

After the 1st day that we spent with Calum, the 2nd day, we had a new problem : American-Italian Mafia..

They learned about our shaking hands with Mexican Mafia, dealing with them.. and they probably thought that we were allies with Mexicans, but not them anymore.. that we were planning things against them or something, and they decided to act before we did..

They started to occupy our streets, stole our supplies, harrass our customers.. and now it was the 3rd day after Calum thing, and they attacked some of my men.. 'my men'.. 'to our mob'..