chapter 65- Organising Irish Mob

This chapter is longer than normal.. The real action will be in the next chapter.. Hope u enjoy this one too though.. xx

Niall's POV

While we were driving back to mansion, I had a break down.. I didn't wanna lose my Harry.. He could even go back to his old life and left me.. But.. HE SHOULD BE ALIVE... He couldn't be dead.. NOO.. NO F.CKING WAY...

If they kidnapped him, that would mean they wanna learn something from him though.. They would ask it to Harry, Harry wouldn't say a thing.. I knew that.. I was so sure about that actually.. I knew that he loved me.. as much as I loved him..

He could snitch me and the mob to the cops for a reason I didn't understand.. YET.. But he wouldn't do the same thing to any other person or any other mob.. Actually he didn't know a thing that was so important about our mob anyway.. He didn't even try to learn about those..Not once.. Like he didn't care about drug business.. at all.. 

So.. when they asked him questions, he wouldn't probably know the right answers, and even if he knew, I was so sure that he wouldn't say a damn thing to them.. That was my Harry.. He wouldn't do that.. It was a nice thing actually.. His being that loyal.. But..

But.. This meant that they were gonna.. torture him.. I didn't want him to be tortured.. I prefered him to give informations about me and save himself.. more.. I didn't want to see him hurt.. because of me.. because of the mob.. Shiiiiitttttttttttttt...... What would they want to learn from him though? 

I remembered that.. our snitch said that Flores Jr. wanted to impress his father. Maybe he would take Harry to his father and his father would kill him.. F.CCKKKK!!!!!

But.. NOO.. NOOOO.... If he would take Harry to his father.. Why would he took Harry to a secret mansion then? What the f.ck was going on here??? 

I heard romours that Flores Jr. was gay. F.CCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Was that true? Was he taking my Harry to a secret place to make him his.. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! NO F.CKING WAY!!!! HE IS MINEEE!! ONLY MINE!!!! 

IF THAT A.SHOLE EVEN TOUCHES HIM.. IF HE TOUCHES TO  EVEN ONE OF HIS CURLS, HE COULD CONSIDER HIMSELF DEAD!!! AGGHHHH!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

While I was thinking about all of these, I went mad and without noticing it, I started to yell.. "F.CKKKKKK !! F.CCKKKKKK!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! NO!!! NOOOO!!! NO!" and I started to hit the glove compartment of the car..

Zayn looked at me with wide and worried eyes.. But he didn't say a thing.. "This can't be happening Zayn! How could we let this happen?!!! F.CKKKK!!!" I said.. There were tears in my eyes.. I put my head between my hands and cried a little.. tried to not make noise.. and tried to not show my face..

I didn't cry in front of Zayn or Josh before.. So I was sure that they were both so shocked at the moment.. I was always the tough one.. I never let them see my emotions when I felt sad.. Because.. I was the leader.. They should always see me.. strong.. powerful.. and crying was a.. some kind of weakness.. 

But.. when it came to HARRY... I didn't care a damn thing!!.. I couldn't stop myself.. and Thank God.. They didn't say a thing.. for a while.. 

Then "I never see you like this, you love him so much, don't you Niall?" Josh said.. "Yes, more than anything.." I wanna say, but couldn't, I just managed to say "Yes" to Josh's sudden question.. "He loves you so so much as well.. and we gonna save him.. don't worry.." he said.. "I don't know if it is a good time to say this.. but.. but.. Harry.. he.." Josh was saying.. 

"WHATT??? Did he say something to you about his love to me?" I was so curious.. "No" Josh said, and I felt dissapointment.. But then "But.. He looked at wedding rings today and even chose one of them.. he thinks future with you boss" he said.. WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT??