Chapter 135-Epilogue "Shane&Destiny" -The End-

Zayn's POV

Niall and Harry got married that day. They both loved the beach-wedding party which we organised for them. I was Niall's- Louis was Harry's best man. Paul even cried in the wedding ceremony.

After we heard "Yes"s from both side, we blew up a few confettis over them and then we set off some fireworks. Both Niall and Harry loved those.

People enjoyed the food and drinks we served at cocktail. They ate and drank, had chat. There were laughings and smiling at everybody's faces..

After that, we all went back to Ed's place for a after-party. Shamrock Pub wasn't available. Even Liam wasn't there, he was at the wedding with us. So we asked Ed to close the pub for a day- made it ready for us- to after party thing. 

We all went there and party continued there with music and dance. Even Niall played guitar and he sang a song with Harry. It was an amazing night.

Some paparazzis came and took photos of Niall and Harry, at the wedding and at the pub. We didn't even notice him/her/them. 

A day later, they were all over the news..
"Historic wedding of the year",
"Ex-cop get married to A mob leader",
"Mob Leader&Ex-Cop Wedding", 
These were just some of the titles. 

And again a day later. Niall called me to his side, to his study room. He said he wanted to talk to me in private. When I went there, he was walking in the room, to one side to another. He did this when he was so stressed, when he didn't know  how to say it but he had to.. What was it?

"What's going on? Shouldn't you be at honeymoon or something?" I said to Niall. He chuckled. "Yeah yeah. I should. But before that, I needed to do something more important." He said. "What's that?" I said. 

Niall : "This, Zayn. I.. I am quiting.."
Me: "WHATTT?Quiting-"
Niall: "I will not be the leader of this mob anymore.I-"
Me: "WHY? Where did this came from? Why are you doing this, boss?"
Niall: "I want a break,Zayn. You know I didn't want this life from the start. But you needed a leader, and I became that. I thought you didn't have any other choice than me.But u do.You-"
Me: "We still don't have any other choice. We still need you, boss. Don't do this! Don't leave us.. Please" - I was at the edge of nervous break- almost gonna cry..

Niall:" Our mob has another potential leader,Zayn"
Zayn:"No. No..This can't be happening.. No..  Who the hell is that?"
Niall: "You, Zayn. It is you."
Me: "NO..Nooo.."
Niall:" You can do what I do, and maybe more. You can be there for all of them when they need you"

"Me? What will happen to me then? When I need someone, when I need my leader?" I said, I couldn't stop, but cried at that moment . Niall was leaving the mob, quiting.. This was the worst day in my life.. I was losing him totally..

I needed him somewhere in my life.. Could I at least see him? Where was he going? There were million questions in my mind, and Niall noticed my question balloons over my head probably..

"Ask whatever you want to learn. and I will answer them. Don't be quiet and talk with ur innerself, Zayn.. I want you to be good.. I want you to be happy.. You are so important to me. I won't leave you all alone in here and move to Japan or something.. I will be around, ok? You can come and visit me. I can come and see you. I just don't want to be the leader anymore. I want a family. I want kids. I want a normal house with garden, kids running around, maybe a puppy, you know.. And I need to leave the mob to a person whom I trust and who won't kill me for quiting the mob..and he should also know all mob members so well, he should care each member like I do.. You are The One.. I need you to do this for me.." Niall said.
I could just say "Ok...", "Ok I will do it for you.."