Chapter 6- Meeting Niall Horan..

That is a long chapter.. They finally meet with each other.
Hope you like it :) xx

Harry's POV

I am just so nervous and agitated.. like all the time in these days. I don't want to go all the pubs or pubs that this Irish mob has. It will be a suspicous move. So I should choose. I eliminated them and I have just 2 pubs: Shamrock Pub and Dublin Pub. Those are Niall's favourite. He often goes those.

I noticed that Niall generally goes to Shamrock Pub on Fridays and Saturdays and Dublin Pub on Sundays and Mondays. The other days Niall changes his schedule, not clear to me at least..

So.. Because it is a Saturday night.. I am in Shamrock Pub.. Like yesterday.. Like last friday and saturday.. Aghhh God.. What am I doing? I don't even have a clue.. I just wait..wait..wait.. drink a little.. I don't even see him. Again.. Is he even here?..

Actually it doesn't matter.. I actually started to think I can't do this. This is not for me. I can't just play with someone's feelings ,someone's heart.. I .. just.. can't.. Even if he is a bad person.. Is he? Bombs.. Oh shit.. I should find a way..

How can someone meet with another anyway! What everyone expects from him? Just bump into him and say "Oh sorry, by the way I am Harry". I can't do that. He is not around anyway.. Ohhh he is not around.. That is the key word silly head..

YEAH. OK. If I can't see him in the pub, if he is in his room, then I should go to his room. HOW? By causing a problem. And they will probably take me to him to ask what are gonna do to me, right? Or they just simply kick my ass.. I have to take my chances.. Some day..

NO! TODAY..

TONIGHT..

--------------------------------

While Harry was thinking about all these and drinking his beer, there was a man sitting next to him. He is older than Harry and he has eyes on him. He is old and half bald, shorter than Harry but strong type of guy.. He stares Harry like a lot and he decided to move..

Then, Harry feels a hand on his waist, and when he turns to see what is going on, "hey beautiful" the drunk older guy said. He starts talking to Harry, moving his hands on Harry's back and Harry just snaps at the guy..He starts shouting at the guy. And then he realised..

Actually that is a perfect moment to create a scene.. And it will be all drunken guy's fault.. Not his.. like he won't be the jerk one..

So Harry starts shouting louder to the guy and then he punched him. The man was shocked at first, and he hit the floor. Then he stood up and throw the first thing next to him to Harry , a bottle of whisky, then a chair.. The guy just lost his senses..

He tried to punch Harry, but couldn't at first and after a few attempts, he punched Harry.. They fight , throwed each other bottles and everything, then one of them broke the mirror behind the bartender. And that was it!!!..

Harry started to be pulled away by strong hands, and when he lifted his head, he saw Zayn Malik and a few guys around him. Zayn told Liam, the bartender to come along , as a witness..

And Harry succeeded..
He is in front of Niall .. Niall Horan..

------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I heard lots of noises coming from downstairs. I frowned and checked the cameras. What the hell was going on? An old bald guy and a handsome young curly hair man fighting and throwing each other things.. Shit. They are broking everything.. So I called Zayn.