chapter 37- WHY???!!

Harry's POV

I felt really guilty because I didn't ask anything to Niall about his problem that he had at work.. Why was so angry and such? He hurt my feelings a lot and I just hardly accepted his apology.. So I didn't care so much about why he did it or what was his problem.. And now he went to the mansion, asked Zayn instead of me to help him.. I panicked..

I jumped to my car and rushed to the house. I asked Tom, our bodyguard about Niall and he said that Niall wasn't inside.. Then I saw Paul and Josh. They also said that Niall was ok and he had to get out of city for a meeting. I was so sad. He didn't even tell me.. But why would he? I didn't care about his problem.. Shiittt... I was gonna call him again but I saw Zayn at that moment.

Zayn came and I asked the same questions to him. Zayn said that Niall had to leave the city to attend a meeting and that was some kind of an emergency type of thing.. Zayn also said that Niall called him because Zayn is his 2nd hand man and asked him to look after this place and wanted him to inform me. I was about to call him again and this time Zayn said that Niall must be on plane right now and he will not be here for the weekend..

Zayn had came out of a room when I first saw him, he just went in to the same room.There was a big mirror on the wall and there was a bookcase at the corner, a table and chairs on other corner.. I didn't see this room before.. It was kinda like our break-room in Shamrock.

Zayn wanted from me to get inside the room and tell him about the reports like we always do at Shamrock.Then suddenly Zayn started to play with my curls and started to lean in.. Whaaatttttt???? WTF??

--------------------------

I was checking around looking what was in this room, maybe this was the room that the mob hide their special folders or something. Because it was generally locked and used for when a stranger came for a meeting or such.. Maybe this room has a soundproof insulation.. Maybe they even kill people in here and noone notice it that way.. I chuckled to myself, I was being paranoid again..

Zayn just took of his jacket and his guns and put them to the table on the corner and expected me to the same. He sat down on a black leather sofa. I also left my gun and jacket. We just tried to relax and started to talk. We were chilling out, talking. That was all kinda normal. But.. there was something going on Zayn..

He kept staring at me. I didn't know how to act. I remembered Niall's jealousy, maybe he was right about Zayn.. I thought.. Noo.. No way.. Probably I misunderstood.. Then I stood up and poured myself a juice. Zayn also wanted so I was pouring him as well. Then I felt it.. he put one of his hands on my waist and he was playing with my curls with his other hand.. Whhhhhaaaaaaaattttttt??!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked, I turned my back immediately. What the f.ck he was doing?!! Then he started to lean on me!! WHAT??!! I just pushed Zayn. "WHAT THE F.CK ZAYN? WHAT ARE YOU DOİNG?" I yelled to Zayn. "Come on Harry. I know you want it as well. God, you are so beautiful." Zayn said.

"NOO. I DON'T WANT IT. JUST STAY HELL AWAY FROM ME." I said. "Niall doesn't have to know this,Ok? He will be out of city for the whole weekend.. I can keep you warm when he was not here" Zayn said and winked at me.He kept coming on me.. I put my arms between us to kept him away..

"NOOO. I LOVE NIALL OK? JUST STAY AWAY AND WE CAN FORGET ABOUT THIS SHIT!!!" I yelled again.. I was so angry how could he do that to Niall. Niall see him as a brother and he is doing 'this' to Niall..

I don't even like men, I just love Niall.. only Niall.. I am his.. He is mine.. End of the story..I don't want any other person.. I only want him..

Zayn kept leaning on me. He pushed me to the wall. "Come on. You are gonna like it. I am gonna make u happy. I promise babe. Come here" Zayn said. He was trying to touch me.. His hands were all over me and I was trying to back him off. Then Zayn kissed me and I hit him so hard and slapped his face but he was still coming on me. He kissed me damn it.. We started to struggle.. I was so worried.. Was he gonna rape me or something? NOOO..

"Don't act like 'I am hard to get' Don't you wanna have a piece of me" Zayn said in a seductive voice again. "I TOLD YOU ZAYN I DON'T. BACK OFF. LAST WARNING!" I said. "If I won't, what u gonna do babe?" he said and took a step forward.. "I want you Harry! And you will be mine, right babe?" he said.

That was enough!! He was a piece of shit.. I thought that he was loyal to Niall and he loved Niall.. But he was just an asshole.. The anger was boiling inside me in every minute.. HOW COULD HE?!!! I hated him..I just took one of the guns from the table and turned it to him.

"NO, I WON'T AND IF YOU TAKE EVEN ONE MORE STEP TO ME, I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT U, U PIECE OF SHIT!" I said. "Woahhh." Zayn said and raise his hands up like defensing himself. But I had so much anger inside me and I continued yelling to him..

"NIALL ALWAYS TRUSTS YOU, HE SEES YOU AS HIS BROTHER, HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE.. YOU WERE HIS ONLY FAMILY. HE TRUSTED YOU IN EVERY WAY!! HE TRUSTED U AND LEAVE BUSINESS, EVEN ME TO YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled again.

I was crying from anger and fear from before.. I started to pull my hair and started to walk back and forth. I didn't know what to do with him right now. I didn't trust him anymore.. he was about to move and I showed my gun to him and warned him. Zayn took a step back.. Good!..

"I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOYAL TO HIM. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HIM AS WELL. IF YOU ARE NOT LOYAL TO HIM, WHAT ARE YOU, HUH? WHY WILL WE KEEP YOU AROUND, HUH? MAYBE I SHOULD JUST KILL YOU!!!!! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!! U PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!" I said.. "Harry, don't! What will you say to Niall?" Zayn said, he seemed worried.

"WHEN I TOLD NIALL YOUR ACTIONS, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND.. YEAH.. I WILL-" I said and the door opened widely with a loud noise.. I turned my back and I saw Niall rushed in the room with a worried expression on his face. "HARRRRYYYYY STOOPPPPPPP!!!" he said.

I felt so relieved and so happy to see him.. He came here to save me.. I was safe now.. Zayn couldn't hurt me anymore..He couldn't touch me anymore.. I left my gun and ran to Niall, I hugged him immediately..

"Awww Niall.. Thank God you are here. He..Zayn.. He.. Tried to..He..I push..but.." I said and hugged to him. I put my head to crook of his neck and started to cry. Zayn could even rape me.. That was not ok.. I wasn't ok.. I felt Niall's arms around me.. I felt safe again..

Then, the reality hit me.. F.CKKKKK!!!!!!!! I took a step back and looked at Niall.. "WHY ARE YOU HERE? HOW ARE YOU HERE? WEREN'T YOU ON PLANE NOW? HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO DO AND RUSHED IN?" I said.

"Shiittt.. Shiiiiitttttt...!!!!! TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO THIS?!! TELL ME NIALL!!!! TELL ME THESE WERE ALL NOT A SET UP?!!!!" I said. I looked at Niall and he was looking to his feet, I turned to Zayn and he was also looking sad and mouthed 'sorry' to me.. F.CK UR SORRY... He also turned his head to the ground.. I couldn't f.cking believe it..

A weak "Why?" escaped from my mouth to Niall.. Tears were dropping to my face..He just looked straight to my eyes.. His eyes were cloudy.. He just stayed silent.. "AAGGHHHHHH GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I said and hit him to go out.. He was just in front of the door.. and I just wanted to get away from this damn room.. I wanted to get away from that damn mansion.. as soon as possible..

Niall tried to stop me by pulling my wrist, I turned and looked at him, what was he gonna say? after all of these.. But he couldn't talk.. I just shook my arm and took my hand back. I shook my head to him as in disbelief.. I was so disappointed.. I saw Paul and Josh on my way.. They were looking to the ground as well.. They were all in this shit.. I couldn't believe it.. I was so angry to all of them.. I didn't even look at them anymore..

I just walked away so fast and left the mansion.. When I got out, I saw Tom.. "Sorry man, orders are orders, you know that right?" he said with a sad expression.. "Yeah.." I said.. I knew it was not his fault.. or the others' fault.. But that didn't mean that it didn't hurt.. it still hurt.. They all played with me..

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE IT??..

I jumped to my car and stormed away.. I just wanted to drink and drink.. But.. I didn't wanna go to Shamrock.. But I couldn't just dissappear as well. I knew I had to be somewhere belonged to the mob.. God!! I couldn't believe myself.. I still thought about how Niall will react if he can't find me nowhere.. I still thought about his well-being.. F.ck me!!

I choose Dublin pub..Niall's and my favourite 2nd pub.. I just drove there and started to drank.. One question was on repeat on my head.. WHY?..