Chapter 26

A.N.
It's my boiiiii ;-;-;-;-;
I love him sm omg
Help I'm ✨o b s e s s e d✨

Giyu POV
I wake up feeling more refreshed than ever...but also more hungry than ever, and my throat was super dry.

"Good morning sleepy head, well, more like good afternoon!" I heard (y/n) speak. I sat up and saw she was folding her futon up to put it away.

"Wait, afternoon? How long did I sleep?" I asked a bit frantic.

"Calm down, it's only a little passed lunch. We have plenty of time to make it home. Now eat this." She said placing a bowl of noodles in front of me.

"(Y/n), why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"I thought you could use the extra sleep. Now eat up please."

I grabbed the bowl and slowly began to eat the noodles.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"A few hours...it took a really long time for me to get out of your arms without waking you. You really do not let go of things when you hold them." She giggled.

I set the bowl of noodles down and got up to help clean the room up but was quickly stopped by (y/n).

"Uhm no. You haven't finished your noodles sir."

"But I need to help out."

"Not until you finish your noodles."

"But I-"

"Giyu. Finish your noodles."

I groaned in defeat and sat back down to finish the noodles.

"That's what I thought." (Y/n) triumphantly grinned and crossed her arms.

What would be really funny is if I somehow got her to feed me.

"Oh no...my arms too tired to feed myself...if only there was someone willing to help." I dramatically sighed.

I watched as (y/n) turned around slowly and eyed me from a distance.

Her eyes grew small and squinted in annoyance.

I continued to let out loud and long sighs as she tried her best to ignore me.

"Well, I guess my noodles will grow cold and soggy...I just won't finish them." I shrugged my shoulders and laid back down on the futon.

(Y/n) gave me the scariest look I've ever seen from her. It sent chills down my spine.

"Giyu Tomioka, finish your God damn noodles or so help me-"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'll finish them now." I say as I pick up the chopsticks and finished my noodles quickly.

I was about to stand up to help, but was stopped by (y/n) again. She handed me a cup of water.

"If you don't finish this, I will end you." She glared.

"Oh no, my arms feel heavy." I said sarcastically.

"Oh are they? Hmm, I mean I could always drink it for you...and then spit it back in your mouth."

I felt my flush as she finished sentence and slowly lifted my hand to take the cup from her.

"I..got it..."

"Aww is someone embarassed?" She teased.

I grabbed the cup from (y/n).

"Oh no my legs are giving out." I sipped the water.

"Huh?" She said before I tackled her to the floor.