Chapter 84

A.N.
Please...how is he so gorgeous ;;

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your POV
I woke up to the feeling of my hair being stroked...and I shot up with a terrified look thinking I was back to being locked up with Jun.

My breathing calmed down as I met Giyu's blue eyes, a look of surprise, confusion, and worry mixed on his face.

"Are you okay...?" He asked tilting his head. I ran a hand through my hair and took a deep breath in.

"Yeah, sorry...guess I'm just jumpy." I played off with a small smile.

Giyu had a small frown on his face, almost like he knew what was really bothering me.

"(Y/n), you know you can talk to me right? Please don't hold back..I want to be useful to you." He said as he gently grasped my hand.

I looked at him with a thankful expression, but it quickly went sad again as I really didn't want to talk about it right now.

I only wished to forget..

"You are useful to me, don't ever think otherwise...I just, it's hard for me to talk about right now..." I trailed, and I could tell he felt guilty so I squeezed his hand, "But I promise I'll tell you when I'm ready. I just want to be with you now." I answered truthfully.

Giyu gave me a small smile as we heard a knock on the door.

We both turned our heads to see our friends walk in.

"You're awake!" Mitsuri squealed as she tackled me in a hug. She then gently 'tackled' Giyu in a hug.

I looked at Sabito who had a relieved look on his face as he saw Giyu. I couldn't help but smile at his happiness that Giyu was awake.

"Glad to see you're doing okay." Sabito said with a smile.

"Glad to be okay." Giyu smiled back.

Ohta and Mitsuri were grabbing their phones trying to take pictures of the rare moment of Giyu smiling.

He quickly caught on and stopped as a tease. The pair let out a frustrated groan of defeat.

"We've been trying to get a picture of him smiling forever now..." Mitsuri sighed and Ohta placed his hands atop of his head.

"Guess we'll never have proof that he can show emotions." Ohta fake cried.

Giyu shot Ohta a playful glare as Ohta laughed.

"How are you feeling?" Ohta asked him.

"Oh, I'm feeling fine thanks. The doctors said that I can leave within two days if all goes well." Giyu answered.

That means two more days of being here...well, at least it isn't longer than that.

"So soon? That's amazing!" Mitsuri said happily.

"I can finally show you what the others have done to the school hallways, I made sure that they kept it up until you're home." Sabito smirked.