Chapter 81

A.N.
*kisses my readers on the forehead*

Enjoy the chapter :>

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your POV
I searched my house endlessly for a cell phone, but all was in vain. Why should my family leave their phones here when they all have their own lives?

The only phone here was my moms...and I couldn't even use that. She gave it to me so that I could communicate with Giyu, and the one things she said to me was "don't lose it."

And what did I go and do? I lost it...well lost it to Jun, but it was the same thing. I still lost the only thing my mom gave me to warn him.

Maybe we have a home phone?

I checked everywhere, and of course we didn't have one. I felt lost as panic was slowly creeping into my body. I held my hands to my head as I tried to calm myself down.

The worst thing I could do right now was break down, breaking down meant losing Giyu and that wasn't an option.

So, instead I put my shoes on and left my house for the first time in an entire week.

The sun was setting and it was warm out, but, nobody knew what was to come for someone else tonight.

There was a loud gasp, and a very familiar voice yelled my name.

I turned my head forward to be met with pink and green braids, I felt myself smile as she tackled me to the ground.

"Mitsuri!" I shouted with happiness at my best friend.

Though tonight was going to not go well, she looked absolutely fantastic as always.

She was wearing a white cardigan over a black turtleneck sweater tucked into a skirt with black tights and ankle boots.

I bit my lip at her as a joke, but since I was worried and stressed it looked more like I was trying to cry. She sat up and hugged me.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay? Well...you just tried to joke with me so I guess you're fine...but not actually because you look like you're about to implode.." Her big green eyes flickered to my cheek and her expression went worried again.

Her eyebrows furrowed into a worried frown.

"What happened to your cheek?" She asked as she lifted her fingers to touch it gently.

"That's not important right now, please. Tell me where Giyu is..." I pleaded.

"He went to the police station with Sabito and Ohta." She explained.

If they went to the one in the city, there's no way I'll ever be able to catch up...

"Here? Or the one in the city?"

"Here."

I felt a wave of relief hit me, it was only a 30 minute walk to the station, but if I ran I might be able to get there faster.