Prologue

My name is (Y/n)(L/n), and I'm a Hashira of the Demon Slaying Corps. I was the first to use Light Breathing and become the Hashira of it. Currently my status in the Hasira group is...I'm not well known! I walk up to one of them and they don't know who I am!

I know I'm quiet but they should at least know who I am!!

The only person I talk to is Giyu Tomioka. He has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen! They're the perfect shade of blue!

I wish he'd talk to me more...I'd really like to get to know him seeing as he doesn't forget my existence.

Today, Giyu and I have been sent out on a mission to fight some demons that have been causing children between the ages of 7-15 to disappear.
It was around midnight when we arrived at the village.

"Giyu,"

He looked at me.

"I'm going to go check around here, how about you go investigate over there." I pointed to a market place where no one was.
He nodded. I gave him a forced smile.

Why not just say something huh? Why don't you make a decision for once!

As I walked over to the section I'm investigating, I sense a dark aura coming from behind the houses. I walk closer and hear voices.

"What are we going to do with these kids!! The Hashira's are here!!" One of them spoke.

"Just take the best ones and leave the rest...or, maybe we have time to eat one or two now." The other said.

So there are two of them. They disgust me.

I walked in front of them, my katana at the ready.

"Or you could hand the children over
and I won't give you an extremely painful death!" I spoke softly.

The two demons looked at me scared, then noticed I was a girl. They both began to laugh.

"Brother, I was scared and then it turned out to be a little girl!" The one with two eyes laughed.

"I can't believe they sent a short little girl here to stop us!" The other one laughed. He had four eyes.

An irk formed on my head.

"Who you calling short!! And just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't take down demons! How do you think I became a Hashira huh!?" I yelled.

The two demons laughed even more.

"Probably for your body, you know, you look pretty cute. Bet you taste just as cute." The one with four eyes stated.

Gross.

I quickly got tired of them and began to run at them.

"Hold it little miss." The two eyed demon spoke and grabbed a child to use as a human shield.

I quickly moved out of the child's way and cut off the demon's head without injuring the child.

"W-what!? My head! Brother!" He shouted.

I turned towards the other one in pure anger.

"How dare you use children to protect you! How dare you use children as a source of food!!"

I froze. There's that dark aura again. It was coming from the older brother. The one with four eyes.

"Hate to break it to you sweetheart. But I'm not going to use children to protect me. Blood demon art..."

He mumbled the rest and I couldn't understand him. He then disappeared.

"You like it? I disappear into the shadows! I could be anywhere!!"

I rolled my eyes.

Light breathing, form 3, Guiding Light.

My katana created a stream of light that showed me the way to where the demon was. I gracefully slashed to where the light stopped and the demons head went flying to the ground.

"How...how did you find me!?"

I was silent and walked over to where the children were being kept.

I looked at the kids and saw they all had bindings on there hands and feet. Some of them had gags in their mouth.

I grit my teeth in anger.

Those bastards. What the hell is wrong with them!!

Giyu POV
"(Y/n), did you find anything-" I stopped in my tracks when I saw two demons fading away.

Did she find the kids?

I noticed her kneeling down so I walked over to her to make sure she was alright.

I saw her unbinding children. She had an angry look on her face.

I kneeled down to help her.

"I hate demons," She quietly hissed. "I'll kill every single one of them."

I looked at her, and even though my face didn't give any emotion, I silently thought that I don't want her saying things like that. What did she go through to hate them that much?

We all hated demons, but (Y/n)'s was different.

Time skip Your POV
We returned the kids to their homes, and the families hugged and cried for their children.

"What about mine?" I hear a woman ask.

I turned around to see a woman in tears as she walked closer to me.

"What about my Hide? Where is my Hide?" She asked grabbing my haori.

"I..don't know...I thought I rescued all of them." I said.

No...did they eat Hide?? Did I not save all of them?

"Where is Hide!!" She yelled.

"He...he might be..."

Slap

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

She gave me cold eyes and an upset expression.

"Is this the child you're looking for?" I heard Giyu speak from behind me.

"Mommy!" A little kid yelled happily and ran up to hug is mom.

The woman let go of me and cried for Hide. She never apologized to me for hitting.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to be met with blue eyes.

Giyu gave me a solemn look.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I gasped.

He...he's talking to me!!

I gave him a nod and a smile. I swear I saw the slightest of pink dust his cheeks, but it's dark out so I'm sure it was my eyes just playing with me.

"Come on, let's go home." I say softly.

He nodded and we both headed home.

Hi guys! I'm writing a new story finally! Anyways, I don't have much to say so I'll just leave it here!
Stay hydrated!
Word count 1056 words