Chapter 53

A.N.
Back at it again at writing another chapter *does epic flip*

Aaaa okay, how are all of you guys doing? School's almost over, the end is in sight! Get your waters and take a quenchable sIp!

Anyways, onto the chapter xD

Giyu POV
What....am I doing?

I thought as I walked over to get the door.

Why am I acting like this towards her? Is it my nerves?? Am I getting sick??

My heart won't stop beating, it's going to pound its way out of my chest!

And I'm not exactly leaving a good impression on her by ordering take out...

I let out a sigh,

This is hard.

I opened the door and handed the delivery guy the money, he left after I thanked him.

I quickly made my way back to where (y/n) was sitting, and I could feel my face flush.

Everytime I looked at her since the reveal, I never got that sad feeling. Instead, it was replaced with a happy one. It felt like I didn't even deserve it, just looking at her now made me feel...

I can't even describe how it made me feel.

(Y/n)'s eyes met mine, and she gave me a soft smile.

"Uhm...I hope chicken katsu and tempura are alright for dinner." I said.

"Oh that's totally fine! I have a feeling that all I'll be eating this week is instant noodles!" She said nervously.

I quirked an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Hmm? And why's that?" I asked.

(Y/n) stalled and hesitated for a moment as she tried to think through her words.

"So! Tempura and katsu!" She blurted out.

. . .what?? Guess she doesn't want to tell me just yet.

We both moved over to the table and ate our food. It had been a while since I had actually had take out, and I forgot how convenient it was to have.

Though it's not the healthiest choice, it was still a decent meal at a decent price. That and I didn't have to do much and could focus on other important matters.

"So...anything new?" (Y/n) asked.

"Mm..not really. Work hasn't been different, I guess the only thing I really have new is you."

I watched (y/n)'s face turn red and stifled a smile.

She's cute.

"O-okay, other than me...maybe...other? People? Wise?" She struggled that sentence out for sure.

I tried to think, nothing new with any of my students, nothing with my co-workers or bosses...

"Oh, I guess I have a new neighbor moving in next to me. That apartment has been empty for quite sometime so I guess that's new." I said eating some tempura.

I forgot how good tempura actually was.

"Ooo! A neighbor? What do you think they're like?"

Why is she so interested in my neighbors? Could it be that she's actually moving in?

She's been wanting to move to Tokyo, and these apartments go for a decent price.

Yeah, she's definitely moving in next to me.