Chapter 104

Giyu POV
Everything in my body feels heavy...and it's hot...

I opened my eyes and slowly let them become adjusted to the light to look around.

This...is not my room.

"(Y/n)?" I called out. I heard stumbling and then footsteps coming towards the room.

The door was opened and a disheveled looking (y/n) walked in.

"Yes?" She answered.

Slowly, I sat and propped myself against her headboard while she walked over to me and placed her hand on my forehead.

"Mm you're still warm...are you feeling okay?" She asked me.

"I think I'm fine.."

"The last time you said that, you passed out on my couch which forced me to carry you all the way to bed."

I gave her a surprised look.

"You carried me here?" I asked her.

"Well, more like you crushed me when I tried to lift you up and so I dragged you across the floor." She smiled.

"...oh..."

"Are you hungry? I made soup but you fell back asleep...I can heat it up for you."

(Y/n) slid her hand down and cupped my cheek, I leaned into it out of habit.

"If I'm being honest, I don't have much of an appetite right now...I kind of just want to nap again." I said placing my hand onto hers.

"Okay, I guess I'll leave you here to-"

"With you." I smirked.

"...oh..."

I began tugging at her arm to pull her in next to me, but she slightly fought it.

"Giyu if I sleep next to you you'll get even more warm than you already are." She said

"I don't care."

"You'll be uncomfortable."

"We've slept in weirder positions." I retorted.

"I'm going to get sick."

"More time to spend with me."

(Y/n) let out an exasperated sigh and placed her hands on her hips.

"Giyu."

"(Y/n)."

"..."

"So...are you going to nap with me?" I asked.

(Y/n) fell to her knees with a dramatic sigh this time.

"...10 minutes."

"30 minutes."

"15."

"20." I said.

(Y/n) groaned and rested her head against the bed frame.

"Fine...20 minutes, and then you eat something." She said

"Hey I never agreed that." I ran my fingers through her hair.

"You'll eat something, because it'll make you feel better. If you don't eat, I don't nap."

"...fine."

(Y/n) stood up with a smile and walked to the other side of the bed, she scooted her way in next to me and pulled the blanket up to her chin.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me.