Chapter 44

A.N.
I wanna sit next to him ;;

So badly ;;

. . .
Huuuuuuu

Anyways, on with the story ^^

Your POV
Oh god...what...what was that....

I slapped my hands to my cheeks as I felt myself blush madly into them.

My heart is racing...it's been racing the whole time...but now...!!

I looked up to take a quick peek at Giyu, his situation wasn't much better than mine which made me feel a little better.

The memory of a kiss kept playing through my mind over and over, only further causing me to blush harder.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I thought about it.

It was so...so vivid it felt real...

I slowly uncovered my hands from my face and looked up and Giyu.

He was looking down at his hands as he also fought the blush that was on his face.

I began to notice little things about him as I stared. The way his messy hair was lazily put into a ponytail, the way he quirks his brow when he thinks.

The way his voice sounds, soft and gentle, it's soothing, and reassuring.

His deep blue eyes. The way they glistened in any light, always making them more beautiful.

Giyu's eyes were definitely the most memorizing part of his for me. I feel so calm when I stare into them, like I'm standing in the ocean.

Thinking about it now, I would like to go and see the ocean again. Just to feel the waves crashing against me, and to feel the sand being pulled from under my feet as the waves go back.

"(L/n)-san."

"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I had been staring for quite sometime.

I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

Maybe he didn't notice?

"So...uh...did you see that too? I'm guessing you did because of your reaction an whatnot..." Giyu rambled on, but his voice drowned out as I continued to stare into his eyes and zone out once again.

He's so cute when he rambles-

Wait, what am I thinking!? Get those thoughts out of my head!! I can't be creepy!

"(L/n)-san." Giyu called once again startling me.

"Sorry! It's just that it's so easy to get lost in your eyes-" I slapped a hand over my mouth.

God did I really just say that out loud!?? Dammit (y/n) what are you doing!!?

I continued to knock my head until Giyu pulled my arm down.

"Why would you hit yourself like that?" He asked as he pulled my hand away from me.

I began to zone out and I realized another memory was showing.

Memory
We walked around for quite a bit and the sun was starting to set. We were on the outskirts of the town and found a stream of water that led to a big cherry blossom tree.

I stared up at it in awe as it was the biggest Sakura  tree I've ever seen.

"It's been awhile since I've seen a Sakura tree..." I trailed.