Chapter 59

A.N.
Gah dayum that picture is *CHEF'S KISS*

Anyways, on with the story

. . .

Your POV
I slowly sat up from my bed and opened my eyes. With a confused look, I scanned the room I was in.

Where am I? This isn't my apartment-

Oh wait yes it is I moved here yesterday haha

Quickly I jumped out of bed and got ready for the day. Today was Wednesday so I'm going to go over to the cafe and see if they need any help.

After a quick shower and breakfast I grabbed my phone. My hand stopped before I reached it.

That's right...Giyu and I fell asleep on call...!

I squished my cheeks together with a hushed squeal and rolled on my bed.

I know I'm acting childish, but I just can't help it!

The time read 7:15 meaning Giyu had probably already left for work and the cafe had just opened. I grabbed the rest my things and headed out the door with ease.

. . .is what I'd like to say, but my clumsy ass bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorr- GIYU!?" I looked up at the stoic man with a shocked face.

He looked down with a surprised face and shook it off.

"Good morning to you too..?"

"Sorry! Sorry, just...surprised to see you're still here haha," I laughed nervously.

"I mean, I usually leave around this time? This would be the time where I'd head over to make a stop at the cafe." He explained.

"Oh...I see. I was just confused because the last time you left was from my old apart...ment....I'm now seeing my mistake." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Giyu let out a chuckle and placed his hand on my head.

For some odd reason, I really liked that.

"(Y/n) I don't have to be at work until 8:00, there's no need for me to leave at 6:30 to be there on time." He teased.

"Alright alright I get it..." I pouted.

He took his hand off of my head and moved it to my cheek to caress it with his thumb.

Butterflies quickly filled my stomach as his blue eyes looked into mine, forcing me to look away out of embarrassment.

I felt so giddy in that moment.

"So where are you headed to?" He asked quietly.

"J-just to the cafe..." I answered, still not able to look at him.

He was much too pretty in that moment, my heart couldn't take it and the blush on my face proved it.

"Would you want to go together?"

I looked back up at him and nodded my head. Giyu took his hand off of my face and held his arm out instead, waiting for me to hook mine around it.

Hesitantly, I did so, and we both made our way to the station. Unlike from my old apartment, the cafe was a station away, and so was the school. This made traveling to work much easier.

The walk there was in comfortable silence, the train ride however was a different story.

There were more people than usual, so we ended up being squished up against the wall again.