Chapter 101

Giyu POV
Today I was going out with Sabito as (y/n) had to work a full shift. I wasn't going to lie when I say I felt sad she had to leave me this morning, but then again, she also has to make a living for herself.

No she doesn't...I'll make money for her and then she can spend her time at home waiting for me...

"You're face is red." Sabito blurted.

I felt myself get embarrassed and tense up.

"No it's not." I defended and looked away from Sabito as we walked around the shopping centre.

Sabito released a sigh that sounded tired before speaking up again.

"Alright, even though you're getting married, don't forget about me okay? I hope I mean just as much in your heart as (y/n) does."

"Don't worry about it, you still mean a lot to me." I reassured.

Sabito stopped and looked at me for a second before speaking.

"...do I mean as much as (y/n)?"

"Know your place."

Sabito put a dramatic hand against his chest and wiped away a fake tear.

"Ouch."

"Oh calm down,"

I was going to continue, but unfortunately...

A very, very familiar scream filled my ears and rang out through the building.

"TANJIRO GET HIM AWAY FROM ME"

"GET BACK HERE MONITSU"

"BOTH OF YOU QUIET DOWN PLEASE"

I felt my blood run cold and dread wash over my body.

"Oh dear god...not again...not now please.." I muttered a small prayer.

Sabito gave me a strange look, but it was also sympathetic at the same time.

A flash of yellow flew past my vision followed by a blue, and then a green one.

Sabito looked at me with a pained expression as I rubbed my eyes stressfully.

"Yeah, uhm...anyways-" Sabito started but was quickly cut off by another scream.

"Oh my god." I sighed as the boys chased each other in a circle.

I reached my hand out and caught Zenitsu as he made his way back towards.

At first he was confused, but then let out another terrified scream as his eyes flashed to mine.

"MR. TOMIOKA-"

"Hush." I said as the other two boys made their way to me as well.

Tanjiro looking guilty and apologetic while Inosuke looked ticked off and indifferent.

I released Zenitsu and glared at the three boys before me. Sabito coming up and doing the same.

"Again? Really?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"Senjitsu was being a wuss again." Inosuke said indifferently.

"My name is Zenitsu!"

"We're sorry Mr. Tomioka!" Tanjiro apologized.

I abruptly let out another sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"You know that when you say you're sorry, you don't do it again right? If it's a reoccurring thing then you aren't really sorry." I explained.