Chapter 107

Your POV
Our dinner date was going well except for the fact that I didn't know what Giyu's surprise was.

It was bothering me and hanging in the back of my mind. What could it be he was going to surprise me with?

We had finished our meals and were getting dessert when Giyu had pulled something out from his pocket. It was a folded up piece of paper...or papers, there were multiple.

"(Y/n)," Giyu called.

I looked up to meet his blue eyes, he was blushing like crazy. I wanted to tease him so bad, but that would've been mean.

"Yes?"

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"On a scale of 1-10, how mad would you be if I said you were getting a roommate?"

Oh my gosh. . .is he??

"It depends on the roommate..? Why?" I asked sort of knowing where this was going. I felt my heart begin to beat faster in my chest.

"Well...uhm.."

He totally is.

I leaned forward and rested my chin on my hand as a small smile formed on my face.

He's moving out of his apartment and into mine.

"I may have. . .cut my pay for my apartment. . .and am ready to move into yours. . ." Giyu said very quietly.

Internally I squealed at how cute he was being and at how excited I was to finally having him with me all the time.

Keep your composure..

"Hmm, I don't know..." I said.

Giyu visibly stiffened at my words as I tapped a finger on my chin, holding in my laughter.

Why would he think I'd be mad about this?

"Hmm...what to think..."

I could see Giyu's nervousness spiking with every second pass.

Just looking at him made me want to burst out laughing, but I won't. It'd be mean.

I wonder why he was so nervous about this? We're literally getting married, so shouldn't he be normal about this?

"Giyu, honey, baby, precious being, supreme overlord of my heart. I'm happy about it." I smiled

His head shot up and the blush on his face deepened out of embarrassment.

The waiter had theb walked up to our table and placed down ice cream bowls in front of us with a smile.

"Please enjoy!" He said and walked off.

Seeing the ice cream made me even happier as I scooped it up and ate it. The sweet flavour quickly taking over my taste buds.

"Why were you so nervous asking me that?" I asked Giyu.

"I don't know...what if you weren't ready for me to move in yet?"

I placed more ice cream in my mouth and smiled.

"You practically live there already sir."

"And what if you wanted to move into my apartment?" He asked.

"We would've had to wait a lot longer then. This way, we don't have to wait."

I could see Giyu give me the smallest of smiles.

I love him so much

.      .      .

Giyu held my hand all the way home and we both went to his apartment. He already had his things boxed up and ready to go which made it much easier.