Chapter 121

Your POV
It had been a couple of days since Giyu and Kocho "reunited," and their interactions still bothered me. I was keeping these feelings under wraps because I don't want to worry Giyu, and I'm sure these feelings will leave soon.

Giyu was currently at work and I was at home with my mom. She was helping me with chores even though she keeps on telling me to sit down and rest.

"Mom, you should rest too. You'll overwork yourself."

"I'll be fine! I rest all the time anyways!" She said as she continued to fold laundry and put in a basket.

"Okay...but can I at least-"

"No." She smiled.

I leaned back into the sofa and watched her. I almost forgot how beautiful she was.

She has long, dark hair that was pulled into a half ponytail. Her bangs sideswept to keep out of her gorgeous deep (e/c) eyes. Her features gentle and soft.

I subconsciously started smiling at the thought of us being together again. Those three years without her were difficult...but I honestly wouldn't take them back. My mom and I have never been closer.

Suddenly, my mom stretched her arms up and stood up, "Alright, laundry is finished and done. I'll take it to your room and be done for the day!"

Before she could take the basket, I stopped her. She looked at me confused before I smiled.

"We'll let Giyu take care of it when he gets home. He ways does his half of the chores and I can't let him get lazy."

"Ohhh...you're good." Saya snickered, "Anyways, let's go out for lunch." She then sighed.

"Mom...you didn't even let me help with any of the chores...but you'll let me go out and get lunch?" I questioned.

Saya gently tugged on my hand, pulling me up.

"Well I don't want my grandchild to be boring, you can't sit around and do chores all day but you can go out and have fun!"

Hearing my mom speak like that made me laugh, and we both headed out.

.    .    .

Giyu POV
It was now lunch hour, and so I went back to the staff room to eat the meal my lovely wife to be made for me.

Sabito walked in and sat down in his desk which was next to mine.

He let out a sigh and pulled a small container out filled with yakisoba noodles.

"You good?" I asked him.

Sabito's lavender eyes slowly moved over towards me with dread.

"I will be." He answered.

"Okay then." I said getting back to my food. Sabito continued to sigh even though he said he'd be fine.

It was getting to the point where I was sure that he wasn't actually ever going to be fine. I did my best to ignore him and eat my food, but his sighs got louder.

"What's wrong, Sabito?" I gave in.

"I just feel like I'm being left out in your life now!" He cried.

I rolled my eyes, "Funny, probably because everytime I tell you something it gets passed on to everyone I don't want knowing about my life." I teased.

"So cruel!"

"Nothing super noticeable has happened recently anyways. It's just the same everyday thing except that (y/n) works less." I explained.

"Mr. Tomioka!" Tanjiro's voice called from behind.