Chapter 62

A.N.
There are three of these pictures of Giyu and his sister growing up and you best believe I'm using all of them

Anyways, on with the story xD

. . .

Giyu POV
My alarm woke me up as usual this morning, and I was not ready to go through with the day. As usual.

But I got up anyways and started to get ready for work. Took a a quick shower, put on my uniform, and the rest of my morning routine.

After I was done, I went back into my room and checked my phone.

There was one message from (y/n) saying good morning.

I'm guessing she has work again today.

I texted her back with the same message, but I didn't press send just yet.

I was hesitant, only because I wondered if she'd think it'd be weird if I used emojis. Since we were together, I want to be more expressive...but is this too much?

After some long contemplation, I decided to try my luck and added a " :) " at the end.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my things. I felt a buzz but I'm going to ignore it out of embarrassment.

She probably thinks that it's weird anyways.

I put my shoes on and walked out the door, making my way to her door.

Just before I was able to knock, (y/n) walked out of her apartment. When our eyes locked, she smirked.

"An emoji?" She giggled and my shoulders stiffened.

"Sorry, I won't do it again." I said somewhat disappointed.

(Y/n) stuck her bottom lip out and gently shook my arm.

"Whaat! I thought it was cute!"

The disappointed feeling was quickly replaced with relief and happiness. I'm glad she liked it because I've been wanting to send smiley faces like that for a while.

It's easier for me to express emotions online than it is in real life. I'm more awkward in person, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone because of this girl.

I smiled lightly at her and led her towards the train station.

"If you say so." I replied.

•~>.<~•

I dropped (y/n) off and finished my morning tea early, after I said goodbye I headed straight for work. Dreading the feeling of dealing with the Kamado group.

Specifically a special pair in that group.

I walked down the halls of the school into the staff room and was greeted by Rengoku and Sabito.

"Morning Tomioka!" Rengoku said loud as usual.

"Good morning." I greeted opposite as usual.

Sabito walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Sooo..." He started.

". . .Sooo?"

"How are things going with the girl?" He finished. Immediately I walked past him with a slight eye roll at his teasing.