Chapter 139

Giyu POV
With me panicking, Saya came into the room swiftly.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"She," I breathed heavily, "Won't wake up...her fever is way hotter than the last time I checked, and I can't get her to wake up..."

Saya calmly walked over and pressed the back of her hand against (y/n)'s forehead.

"Do you have a car?" She asked, I shook my head.

"We should get a doctor over here then, can you call (y/n)'s?"

"Okay," I breathed nervously and stood up. I quickly grabbed my phone and called up the hospital.

"This is xxxx Hospital! How may I help you?" The lady on the other side asked.

"It's my wife...she's very ill and I'm worried about her because of how she is acting." I explained.

"I see, and who is her doctor?"

"Doctor Tanaka."

"Let me check to see if he is busy," she said almost as if she wasn't worried.

I furrowed my eyebrows and paced around even more.

Come on, I'd like to speed up this process please.

I could hear the lady leisurely clacking away at her keyboard when I heard her sigh.

"Doctor Tanaka isn't in today, would you like me to give you his-"

"Yes." I said impatiently. There was silence from my sudden outburst as I waited for her to give me the information I needed.

She cleared her throat, "Yes...uh, his email is xxxxxx and his phone number is xxx xxx xxxx."

"Thanks. Bye." I said, immediately hanging up and calling Tanaka.

I turned around and watched Saya look over (y/n). Saya caressed (y/n)'s cheek with her thumb.

"Hello?" Doctor Tanaka spoke on the phone, forcing my attention to switch over.

"(Y/n) won't wake up." I said as I turned me head to the speaker.

"Oh, Mr. Tomioka. Could you repeat that please? You caught me off guard."

I took a deep breath.

Being frantic isn't going to get (y/n) help any sooner. It'll only cause confusion and take longer.

"Sorry...It's (y/n). She wasn't feeling well these past couple of days and she broke out into a high fever. She hasn't woken up and we can't get her to wake up." I explained. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest.

"This would be easier if I was in today. Can you move her to the hospital?"

I looked towards Saya who perked up at my asking eyes.

"Do you think we could get (y/n) to the hospital?" I asked, blocking the speaker with my hand.

Saya shook her head, "With how far along she is on top of her fever, I don't think it's a good idea."

I nodded and spoke to Tanaka again, "No, we aren't able to move her." I said.

"Alright, would you be okay with me coming to your residence to take a look?"

"I would be fine with that. I just need to make sure she is okay." I said.

"Okay, I'll have the hospital send me your information and be over as soon as I can."

"Thank you." I hung up the phone and walked over to the bed.

Saya looked at me with hopeful eyes as I sat down next to her.

"Doctor Tanaka will be here hopefully soon. For now, we should do what we can to make (y/n) more comfortable."

Saya nodded her head, "Then you should stay with (y/n), and I'll go get a cold towel."

"Are you sure? You can stay with her if you want."

Saya just shook her head with a small smile, "When she wakes up, I'm sure it'll be you who she wants to see first." She stood up and walked out of the room.

I sat down and gently took (y/n)'s hand in mine.

Please be okay...

A couple of minutes passed and Saya walked back in with a cold towel. She draped it over (y/n)'s forehead and handed me a warm cup of tea.

"Oh," I said, surprised she was handing it to me, "Thanks..."

Saya hummed and smiled like always.

I shifted my eyes between her and (y/n).

They have a lot of similarities...(y/n) really takes after Saya.

Time slowly passed and there was finally a knock on the door.

"That must be the doctor, I'll go get him." I said and stood up.

I hurried to the door and opened it, Tanaka standing right there with a couple of bags which were probably filled with tools.

I stepped to the side, "Please, come in."

He stepped in and asked if (y/n) had changed at all. I shook my head and lead him to the bedroom where Saya and (y/n) were.

The doctor took out a stethoscope and started listening to (y/n)'s heart beat, and our daughter's heart beat.

The room was silent as we waited for him to finish the small check up. He checked her blood pressure, temperature, and even checked to see if her eyes reacted to light.

"(Y/n)'s heart rate has significantly slowed, and the baby's heart rate has sped up. Her blood pressure is high as well." The doctor explained as he stood up.

"And what does that mean?" I asked.

The doctor sighed and closed his eyes, "I don't know. If we were at the hospital, I could run tests. What I can do now is call for an ambulance and get he admitted." He explained.

Hearing that the doctor doesn't know what's going on made me more nervous...but of course he can't know everything. Medicine is always changing and we're not at the hospital.

I couldn't be angry or upset at the doctor, so I nodded my head, "Right...whatever you have to do."

The doctor left the room to go call for the ambulance and I walked back to the bed.

It's going to be okay...it'll be alright....

You'll be alright...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
She'll probably be okay, she has plot armour....oh wait, I'm also a mean author...so this could go anyway I want it to...ahahaha AhHahA AHAHAHA

I'mmm joking!

Or am I?

Stay hydrated!

Post post A.N.
I thought I had pressed publish but apparently I didn't and I am so sorry for the inconvenience-

Please forgive-

And stay hydrated-