Chapter 92

A.N.
So I made Ohta, still working on Chiyoko tho :>

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ohta POV
It had been a couple days since (y/n) had given me advice on what to do with Chiyoko and just to talk to her.

. . .but I'm too nervous.

Everytime I see her in campus or in class, I get all scared and timid. It's kind of pathetic...but I can't help it.

She's so cute and I don't know how to approach her, not to mention everytime she comes to the cafe she tries to leave as fast as possible.

Maybe I'm just hopeless with her..

I felt my shoulders slump as I walked to class. On the way there I ran into a couple of my friends from Uni so I caught up with them before I went in.

. . .

I couldn't focus much in class today, Chiyoko sat two rows in front of me and three chairs to the left. I spent most of the lecture today day dreaming about her.

I should stop doing that...I've only known her for a little while...

She probably thinks I'm creepy.

Maybe I should just stop trying? Have I even really tried?

I stole another look at her, even though I didn't see much I could tell she still looked cute.

Her hair looks so soft, I really want to run my fingers through it..

I mentally slapped myself at the thought I just had.

That's creepy dude, don't think stuff like that.

Another sigh escaped my lips and I rested my chin on my hand as I thought about how to approach her when the professor suddenly called my name.

"Ohta!"

I stood up abruptly and felt a cold sweat form.

"Y-yes professor?"

"Instead of dozing off how about we actually pay attention?"

There were small snickers and giggles that rang throughout the classroom.

I glanced toward Chiyoko who had a small smile of reassurance on her face and my cheeks flushed. I then slumped back down in my seat out of embarrassment.

The rest of the day went by quickly.

. . .

"I'm hungry..." I said quietly to myself thinking about where I should get some food.

I turned my attention to the ground and watched as the sidewalk below my feet went past my vision.

I wonder if Chiyoko is hungry...

I then bumped into something and stumbled backwards.

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry," I looked up and was met with the one girl I was too scared to see. "Ch-chiyoko!?" I shouted as the girl with glasses looked up at me.

"Shoot I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!" I apologized as I grabbed her hand and helped her up.

"It's okay.." She said quietly and averted my gaze.

There was a long moment of silence between us.

"You should try talking to her more..."

(Y/n)'s voice repeated in my head as I got more nervous and my heart raced more.

"Are you hungry?" Chiyoko suddenly spoke up. Her eyes were shut tightly as she turned her head down.

I stared wide eyed at the shy girl, surprised that she even asked.

Letting out a sigh, I smiled and placed my hand ontop of her head.

"Actually yeah, and I was just about to ask you that." I said in my normal cheery tone.

Chiyoko shot her head back up and I watched as her face turned a bright red. A small smile played at her lips.

"Where should we go? My treat." I offered.

"Oh! I could never ask you to pay for me!"

I looked over at her for a second and just grinned.

"You don't have to, because I will pay."

Chiyoko just smiled at the small talk and started walking, I followed quickly behind.

"Then let's go to my favourite cafe." She said sweetly and pulled me in the direction of the way I work.

A light blush played at my face as I followed her willingly and smiled again.

She's so...cute

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
I know this one is super short but I didn't want it to be super long either...? Just a small thing for Ohta and Chiyoko to finally break the ice.

Alright, some people have been asking for a description of Ohta and Chi so I'll give it to you here.

First name: Ohta
Last name: Suzuki
Hair colour: light brown
Eye colour: cerulean blue
Outfit style: whatever is comfy
Height: 180 cm (5'11 ish)
Shoe size: 10.5
Age: 19
Birthday: June 28th
Sign: Cancer

First name: Chiyoko
Last name: Yashida
Hair colour: dark brown
Eye colour: also brown
Outfit style: cozy
Height: 157 cm (5'2 ish)
Shoe size: 5
Age: 19
Birthday: September 19th
Sign: Virgo

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter even if it was short!

Stay hydrated!

Word count 801 words