Chapter 97

A.N.
I do not know how to play volleyball at all so please don't be too harsh on me ^^; I know the very basic vocab terms as in "spike" "set" and "pass" but that's about it.

So please enjoy the Rachel version of volleyball!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your POV
"I got it!" Shouted Mitsuri as she clasped her hands together in order to hit the ball.

I jumped up ready to spike it as she called my name.

Just as the ball reached the top of it's momentum, I slammed my hand down, hitting it with all the force I could muster.

The ball flew towards the ground and I thought we had it this time. However, Ohta was going to make sure that didn't happen as he slid across the sand to save it.

"Iguro!" Ohta called as he passed the ball to the snake like man.

I looked towards Giyu who was smirking as he mouthed the words "told you so" and ran up to spike it.

Iguro set him up and I watched my beautiful boyfriend spike the ball.

The ball had so much force, it caused Chiyoko to move out of the way rather than to save it. The ball hit the ground and the three boys cheered.

"Sorry guys, I kind of thought I was going to die if I tried to save that one." Chiyoko said with a pale face.

"Don't worry about it! Giyu shouldn't have gone that hard anyways." I said with a scary smile.

I helped Chiyoko up as Mitsuri congratulated them on another win.

"That makes it 3-2." Iguro said.

That's right, we were at a tie and now they were winning by one.

"Aw poor (y/n). What was it that you said to me again? That you could beat me?" Giyu started, he then stuck his tongue out at me, "Seems like you lied."

I blushed embarrassed at his teasing. Somehow, every single time he manages to one up me.

"I will beat you." I huffed with a pout.

Giyu shrugged and walked back to position.

Ohta held the ball and threw it up a couple of times before serving it. The ball came right at me so I prepared myself to hit it in Chiyoko's direction.

Passing the ball towards Chiyoko, Mitsuri readied herself too.

Chiyoko hit the ball and it soared back over towards me. Chi shouted out an apology before I tossed it over to Mitsuri who hit it over the net.

"It's fine Chi, don't worry about it!" I smiled as Iguro received the ball.

He then quickly passed it to Ohta who set it up for Giyu to spike.

Not today nope.

I ran up to the net and jumped up, deflecting the ball back to their side just as Giyu had spiked it.

Time seemed to slow down as I winked at him with a playful smirk. He stared wide eyed as the ball went the opposite direction and hit the sand just before Iguro could save it.

Resulting in the girls gaining a point making the score tied again.

I mouthed "told you so" in a mocking manner towards the raven haired man who only blushed.

Feeling like I had done my job as a girlfriend, I walked back to the other girls and gave them high fives and laughed with them.

"I had no idea you could play like that (y/n)! Did you play sports back in highschool?" Mitsuri asked.