Chapter 47

A.N.
Ahaha, Giyu memes are great.

On with the story. . .

Your POV
Miserable. These last two days have been miserable. Giyu and I talked for a bit in the morning, witnessed an awkward memory, I said something stupid, and he dipped.

I thought taking time off to clear my head was a good idea, but I'm starting to think it wasn't.

No motivation to do anything at all. I haven't showered, eaten, I don't even think I breathed productively.

I'm a mess...somehow I still wish Giyu was here, he makes me feel better.

Well, not right now I guess, but still.

I let out a long sigh as I slowly sat up from my bed and pain rushed to my sinuses because I haven't had water since yesterday.

"Nope, okay, back down we go." I said as I lay myself down again.

I pulled the sheets over my head and snuggled into my pillow.

. . .

"Ugh I'm too tired to sleep...I wonder what Mitsuri is doing."

Without moving from under the covers, I reach my hand out and feel around for my phone.

When I found it, I pulled it back under the covers and scrolled to find Mitsuri's name to send a quick text.

Messages

Me:
Yoooo

Mitsuri:
(Y/n)-chan!! Are you doing okay??

Me:

Well...could be better haha

Mitsuri:
I'm sorry :(
Ohta said you weren't feeling well

Me:
I mean like
He's not wrong 👀

Mitsuri:
Need to talk about it?

Me:
Mm...
Yeah, I do actually-

Mitsuri:
Lucky for you I just got off of work
Be there in a bit >.<

Me:
Oki doki then :>

I feel like it's been forever since Mitsuri has come over...I'm excited to see her again...

I should probably shower and clean myself up a bit.

Time skip
There was a knock at the door and I got up to go get it.

I opened the door and was met with big green eyes and a pretty face to frame them.

I felt a smile tug at my lips as Mitsuri squealed and let herself in after I gestured her in.

"(Y/nnnn)!!! It's been so long!" She said happily taking her shoes off.

"I know! We've both been so busy! It's nice to finally have you here again!"

We both head into my living room and Mitsuri sat on the sofa.

"Would you like anything to drink or eat?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I haven't eaten since this morning because of work!" She answered.

"Speaking of," I say making my way behind the counter, "I'm sorry to put everything on you three."