Chapter 28

A.N.
Quick little thing, everything in this chapter and in future chapters (and in past chapters) does NOT happen in the actual series! I've made up every character except for the ones you recognize! This little demon boi I've created, isn't in the series! Just wanted to let you know! Okay, back to le story :3

Your POV
I stood and watched the two go at it for a couple minutes. Both sides continued to block each other's attacks. Neither one making any progress.

The demon sighed.

"Alright, I'm getting bored." He said while yawning.

Giyu didn't stop, he used waterwheel, and flowing dance, but the demon dodged them all.

"Giyu! Stop! He's toying with you!" I yelled.

He didn't listen and continued to attack.

"Blood demon art..." the demon said gently.

I watched as a thousand glass shards made their way towards Giyu. My body acted on its own and ran as fast as possible to get to him.

Giyu just stood there calmly and watched as the shards came at him.

Please move!

The shards all shattered just before they hit him, and I stood there in confusion.

I mentally slapped myself.

Right right...eleventh water breathing form.

"That was quite impressive, nobody has ever done that!" The demon put a hand on his chest and looked at us proudly. "My name is Kagayaku, and I am a part of the Twelve Kizuki!" He said and dramatically posed while putting a hand to his eye.
"Upper moon 4." He smiled.

"Upper moon or not, my job is still the same." Giyu said and began to attack him again.

Kagayaku laughed excitedly.

"I won't play around anymore then, water pillar."

I need to help...

I also began to charge towards the demon.

"Oh! Little (y/n) decided to join in too? Hmm...two against one, seems a little unfair doesn't it?"

"Shut up."

I threw punches and kicks towards Kagayaku, but he continuously dodged them all.

"Good try! But you're not fast enough!"

Kagayaku grabbed me by the waist and spun me around.

"Haha, you're so cute (y/n)! Like a tiny child trying to act like a grown up!"

"Put her down." Giyu said annoyed.

I began to grow more annoyed myself. Being treated like a child was really getting on my nerves. My finger nails grew sharper and I scratched at Kagayaku's face to try and get him to release me.

My nails grazed his left eye ever so slightly, but ended up wounding his eye anyways. Kagayaku threw me to the ground and wiped blood from his left eye.

His mouth dropped and his smile was no more.

"You little brat. How dare you lay a hand upon my face." He growled. Kagayaku's appearance began to change. His tall, slim figure slowly turned bigger and more bulky. His pretty face nothing more than a shadow now.

The once sparkling demon turned into a huge and hideous shadow creature.

"(Y/n), look out!" I heard Giyu yell from behind me.