Chapter 66

A.N.
Sleepy Giyu supremacy 🛐🛐🛐

Anyways, onto the story :>

. . .

Giyu POV
Since it was Saturday, there were a lot of people out and about. Meaning the train was jam packed, leaving little to no breathing room for (y/n), and I.

We both were stuck in the middle of a sea of people, not even by the wall like usual. We were getting knocked around left and right, continually bumping into each other.

Luckily, our stop was close to where we lived. It was only two train stations away, so we got off sooner than I thought we would.

"I'm going to end up having a permanent bruise on my forehead from bumping into you on the train." (Y/n) complained while rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry, I tried to hold us as still as possible." I said as I placed a hand behind my neck.

"No, it's fine haha. I was just joking." She laughed.

The rest of the walk to the shopping centre was in comfortable silence.

For some reason, I recalled one of the memories we had had. The one where the girl relaxed in the water, and pulled the boy in with her. I smiled to myself remembering that it was us, in some other life.

Thinking about that made me want to take her swimming or something like that.

Seeing her. . .in a swimsuit. . .

A brief image of (y/n) in a swimsuit appeared in my head, and I felt that I had sinned.

I could feel my face flush a deep red, and I tried my best to get the image out of my head. It'd just get worse.

"Giyu, are you alright?" (Y/n) asked.

I quickly turned my head away from her so she couldn't see how bright my face was.

"Y-yeah, it's just. . .really hot today." I answered.

(Y/n) grabbed my hand.

"Come to think of it, it has been getting really hot lately. Maybe we can go to the beach today." She thought aloud. "Then again, I'd need to buy a new swimsuit but I don't want to drag you around today."

She needs a new swimsuit? I kind of. . .want to go swimsuit shopping with her. Not in a weird way! I need a new swimsuit as well...

"I'd also need a new swimsuit..." I trailed, and slowly felt my blush die down.

So I decided it was okay to look down at her. She was looking up at me with a small smirk.

"Are you saying that just because you want to see me in a swimsuit?" She teased.

Visible shock filled my face.

How does she do that!?

"N-no." I covered my mouth.

She started laughing at me, non stop too, and I could feel the embarrassment overtake everything in my body.

"So, I got it right then?" She asked, and I decided not to answer.

She can deal with me giving her the silent treatment. . .

I put in my most embarassed annoyed face and didn't answer.

"Aw c'mon...don't be like that!" She smiled.

I still didn't say anything.

"Please? I'll make salmon and daikon..." She sang.