Chapter 72

A.N.
Hi! So today we have featured artwork by one of my readers! They didn't draw Giyu, they did however, bless us with the lip bite!

So thank you tomiokasan25 ! We truly thank you for this uvu

If any of you ever want to send me artwork for this story, please do! I love receiving artwork from others so don't hesitate!

Anywho. . .on with the story ^^

. . .

Giyu POV
Dinner went smoothly, and right as we finished, Saya had asked us to stay in town for a little while longer.

(Y/n) had turned to me as if to ask what we should do, and I threw in the fact that we did get time off from work and that it wouldn't be so bad to stay here for a couple more days.

She agreed, and we decided to stay for two more days.

Saya was ecstatic with our answer, and we ended the night by going to find another hotel to stay at.

"Oh, you guys can stay at our house!" Saya said.

(Y/n) gave her a nervous smile.

"I don't think dad wants to see me anytime soon mom. . ."

"I'll talk to him and Hiroto! Please, I want you to stay with us!" Saya pleaded, she then turned to me, "Mr. Tomioka, you agree with me that you should stay somewhere for free right?" She asked.

Flustered at the fact she'd drag me into this, I awkwardly answered.

"I- well. . .uhm. . .I'm not even sure where I'd sleep. .haha." I said.

Saya looked at me with a dumbfounded expression, and (y/n)'s face bright red.

"You'd sleep with (y/n) in her room of course! Her futon is extremely comfortable, and is big enough for two people!"

I felt my face go red as well.

While (y/n) and I have slept together before, it just felt more taboo to sleep on the same mat in her parents house.

"M-mom! Don't go and scare him off now!" (Y/n) blurted.

"Oh calm down, he'll enjoy it, right?" Saya said looking at me.

I wanted to disappear in that moment I was so flustered.

"I-...well. . .I mean- I wouldn't..." I mumbled the last of the sentence because I was way too embarassed to finish it.

Of course I wouldn't mind sleeping on the same mat with (y/n).

"Perfect! Then let's go home together!" Saya said happily.

(Y/n) just sighed and said 'okay', so then we all headed home.

. . .

As we approached the door, (y/n) was growing more and more nervous. I could tell because with each step closer, the more she shook.

I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze telling her it'll be alright. I was there for her, and I'll be there for her again.

Saya opened the door and let us in.

"Welcome home mom- oh, (y/n)'s back." Hiroto greeted.

"Hiroto, greet your sister as you would anyone else!" Saya scolded.

Hiroto's eyes widened at his mom's words, not ready to be told off by her.

(Y/n) nervously smiled and held my hand even tighter.

"Saya, welcome home. Are you feeling alright?" Osamu walked in and held his wife by the shoulders.

"I'm fine, no need to worry. (Y/n) and Mr. Tomioka are here too, so I'm feeling even better!" She said.

"That's wonderful, but please, come sit down." Osamu urged Saya.

Hiroto walked up to us.

"What did you do to mom?" He asked glaring at (y/n).

"Nothing, she wanted us to come back." (Y/n) answered sharply.

Hiroto was about to say something else, but Saya spoke up.

"Hiroto, please be nice to (y/n) and Giyu. They made sure I got home safely and even treated me to dinner. They can stay for as long as they'd like." Saya smiled.

Both Osamu and Hiroto looked at Saya weirdly, and Osamu spoke up too.

"Dear, don't tell me you've accepted them as a couple." Osamu said.

(Y/n) tensed up, and her grip on my hand loosened. Mine however, tightened even more.

Saya looked at Osamu with a small glare.

"Of course I have, Giyu was there when we weren't. He's been better to our daughter than we ever have." Saya answered truthfully. There was still guilt behind her voice.

"But-" Osamu was cut off by Saya once again.

"There will be no buts about it. You both should accept them as I have." She gestured Hiroto and (y/n)'s dad.

"Oh, but I'm here now, Mrs. (L/n). And I'm hurt that you would go back on what you said." Jun walked out from the kitchen.

(Y/n) let out a small gasp and hid behind me a little bit. I felt my blood boil at the sight of him and his stupid astrophysicist glasses.

On what she said? What did Saya and Osamu tell him?

Jun sent me a smirk as he stepped closer to (y/n). He grabbed her by the wrist and forced away from me.

"Oh, her?" Sorry, this one belongs to me." He mocked me from this morning and pulled (y/n) into his chest.

She struggled to get out of his grasp and looked at me with apologetic eyes. Seeing him hold like that, made me absolutely livid.

Jun held (y/n) in place and held her close, I stepped to take her back, but Jun moved away.

"Ah, nope. Sorry (y/n), but I will not allow you to be with another man. You've been mine since childhood." Jun said to her.

"Let me go Jun, I've already told you that I cut ties with you. I don't love you!" (Y/n) finally pried herself from Jun's arms and went back to me.

I gladly took her back...but what did he mean by since childhood?

"Love me or not, the deal has been sealed between both of our families my dear."

I looked over to Saya and Osamu, they both had shocked faces as they remembered something.

I looked towards Jun with a questioning face.

"What do you mean?" I asked him with a scowl.

"(Y/n) and I, are engaged."

A.N.
Welp. I don't have much to say.

Stay hydrated though okay?

Word count 1045 words