Chapter 116

Your POV
I suddenly woke up in a room with bright lights, my head hurt so I sat up slowly.

"You're awake!" Chiyoko's quiet voice rung out.

I turned my head towards the young girl who looked worried.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were working, and then all of a sudden you just collapsed." Chiyoko explained.

That would explain the headache.

"If I just collapsed, why did you bring me to the hospital? Thank you for that, by the way."

"It was no problem really, also I brought you here because we all freaked out in the moment. That and we weren't exactly sure if it was just from exhaustion or not."

"I see."

Chiyoko stood up and walked over to the door, "Sorry, the doctor asked me to call for him once you woke up. I'll be back soon." She said sweetly.

"Oh, okay."

With that, she nodded and left to go and do just that.

Why did I collapse? Now that I think about it...I have been feeling a bit off lately...maybe I'm just getting sick?

My thoughts were then interrupted by a doctor walking in, followed by a nervous Chiyoko.

"Glad to see you're awake now, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked me.

"...Fine?"

"You don't sound too sure of that." He said, sitting down and rolling next to me.

"Well, I've been feeling a little bit off? Since maybe two-ish days ago?"

"Off how?" He asked as he did a quick check up. Heart beat, blood pressure, etc.

"I'm not sure...I've felt nauseous, and a bit weaker...?"

"I see, and, are you sexually active?"

I felt heat rush into my cheeks.

Chiyoko is sitting right. There.

"W-well uhm..." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

Chiyoko perked up from her seat, her face also a bright red.

"Sorry, I should leave for a second huh.."

"Sorry," I apologised, she just shook her head and left the room.

I turned back to the doctor and nodded my head slowly.

"Ah, well then, I'd like to run a few tests to be sure, but I'm almost certain that you are pregnant."

I felt my eyes widen at the news.

Pregnant? But...

"How can you be so sure?"

"The nausea and high blood pressure for starters. While it's uncommon, many women still experience high blood pressure from pregnancy."

What will Giyu think...? What if he's unhappy?

"There is one more test I'd like to take though just to be sure."

"Sure," I answered, and the doctor handed me a small cup.

...Oh...

Slight Time Skip
The doctor walked back in, Chiyoko was back in the room and was making light conversation with me.

"The results came back positive." The doctor sat back down and handed me a few papers.

"So then...I'm really..."