Chapter 19

A.N.
Idek what the pictures I'm using are anymore 💀 I'm going to have to step up my game in drawing, hecc.

Giyu POV
I didn't sleep for the rest of that night. After the dream...no, after the nightmare I had, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Instead, I just held (y/n) close to me as she slept. Listening to her breathe made me feel some what better.

I looked up towards the window again, it was brighter outside.

Oh look at that, the sun's already come up.

I heard a knock at the door.

Who'd be here at this hour?

Carefully, I moved away from the sleeping girl and got up. I got to the front door and slid it open.

"Tanjiro, what are you doing here at this hour?" I asked.

"Well, I got a response from Miss Tamayo. Also, it really worried me when I saw your house was destroyed! Next time warn me!" He scolded as I sweat dropped.

"Sorry..." I apologized.

"Anyways, she sent me a note and I came to give it to you. Sorry if I woke you up." He said as he handed me the paper.

There was an address on the paper, and a small note on the bottom that said 'Meet with Yushiro.'

"Who's Yushiro?" I muttered. Apparently Tanjiro heard me cos he made a very annoyed, yet scared face.

"Yushiro is with Miss Tamayo, and can be very rude. Try not to get so close with Tamayo or he'll hit you!" He huffed.

"A..alright then. Thank you Tanjiro, let me know if there is anything I can do to repay you."

"Mm it wasn't a problem at all! I really hope everything goes okay with (y/n)-san!" Tanjiro smiled brightly. "Then, I'll see you later Giyu!" He said as he walked off.

He's still so kind...come to think of it...he is the only person other than myself and Ubuyashiki that remembers (y/n)...

I smile to myself.

It's nice to know that there are others who know her...that way she isn't so alone.

I walk back to where (y/n) was sleeping and gently shook her.

"(Y/n)...it's time to get up."

She hummed in protest as she tried to push me away.

"Come on don't be like that." I say as I continue to shake her.

She kept shooing me away everytime I shook her.

She's getting more human everyday...haha.

Finally I grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her to sit up and look at me. We made eye contact for a brief moment before she tried to fake sleep.

She pretended to still be asleep by throwing her head back and making fake snore noises

"Come on I know you're awake." I deadpanned. She paused for a second, then began again.

"(Y/n)."

I thought for a moment on what I could do to wake her up.

She doesn't like being separated from me...is she ticklish? She can't hold onto me anymore? Uhm...no head pats?

I imagined ignoring her requests for patting her head, and the end result was me with a heart break from how upset she'd be.

On second though...let's not hurt her feelings.