Chapter 70

A.N.
You guessed it, another weird image of our favourite depressed boy 😎

Aa...I love him sm ;-;

On with the story!

. . .

Your POV
Day came slower than I wanted it to. I ended up sleeping only a couple minutes because I'd wake up hoping that yesterday was nothing but a nightmare.

If only.

I also had guilt chewing me out because of what my father and brother had said to him. The way they compared him to Jun, when they know very well I haven't kept in contact with him.

I haven't kept in contact with anyone from here.

Giyu began to stir in his sleep, and so I looked towards the curtains the covered the window. The sun was peaking in.

So then...I really didn't sleep much at all. I'm going to end up regretting that.

I looked back at Giyu who seemed to sleep without a care in the world. He looked so peaceful.

I couldn't help myself as I stole a small kiss from his lips.

"Haha. Eager are we?" Giyu teased as I stared into his now very much awake eyes.

I quickly pushed him away from me out of embarrassment.

"Noo you're warm." He said as he tried to pull me closer.

After a bit of him trying to get me back, I gave in and slid back into his arms.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Not really, no..." I trailed.

"I'm sorry, I should've stayed awake until you slept."

"It's okay, you need rest anyways."

"Oh? And just why do you not need rest?" He asked.

I looked at him surprised because I didn't think he'd ask that. I was dumbfounded, I had no answer.

I could actually feel Giyu's smirk as he spoke.

"Have no answer? Then sleep is important for you too. So from now on, I won't fall asleep until you have."

My face turned a light pink at his words. He always spoke sincerely to me, unless he was teasing me of course, but almost everytime he speaks it's with certainty.

"Okay.." I trailed, and I felt Giyu press his lips against the top of my head.

"Ready to go home today?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go home." I smiled into his chest.

But now, I started to feel more drowsy, and my eyes were getting heavy.

"Well, maybe after a quick...nap.." I said with a small yawn.

"Okay, then I'll let you rest for a little while."

. . .

Giyu POV
She fell asleep, poor girl. I guess what happened last night really got to her.

I placed the back of my hand on her cheek a gently caressed her sleeping face.

"I won't let you feel like this ever again." I whispered.

There was a knock at the door. Assuming it was house keeping I carefully removed myself from (y/n) and went to open it.

To my surprise, it was (y/n)'s mom, Saya. She wore her dark hair in a half ponytail, and was wearing a simple dark purple yukata with wisteria blossoms.