Chapter 114

Giyu POV
I...I get to marry her...

I was in complete and total shock at what Osamu had just said.

"R-really...!?" (Y/n) asked. Her (e/c) eyes wide.

"Don't make me confirm it again." Osamu shook his head.

"I'll confirm it! You two can get married!!" Saya said excitedly.

I felt the need to cry.

I was so happy, I couldn't even believe it was happening. I was almost as happy as the time when (y/n) said yes.

"Thank you..." I said quietly, "Thank you so much. I promise, I will give (y/n) the life that she deserves, I will make her happy." I said with a smile.

I felt (y/n) squeeze my hand tightly, even though her face was shocked, I could tell she was overcome with joy by the look in her (e/c) eyes.

It's really going to happen...

We all finished and ate dinner with conversations in between.

Saya and Osamu both had to leave, but they said they would come back after Saya's appointments.

After they left, our apartment was quiet.

(Y/n) followed me into our room and slid the door shut, leaning against it.

"We're...we're really getting married now. Aren't we?" (Y/n) said at barely a whisper.

"Yeah. We are..." I said.

(Y/n) gave me a big smile, she was truly happy as she ran and tackled me to our bed.

"I love you so much!" She said happily. I felt my heart squeeze at her words and held her tightly.

I love you too...

(Y/n) sat back up and cupped my face, quickly leaning down and playing her soft lips on mine.

Surprised, I put my hand on her cheek and kissed back.

(Y/n) then began peppering my whole face with kisses, making me smile more.

She sat back up and stared down at me.

"Can we please get married soon?" She asked.

"How soon are we talking?"

"Tomorrow."

I scrunched my eyebrows together as I chuckled and sat up so I could be closer to her.

I gave her lips a quick peck and placed my forehead on hers.

"Unfortunately, tomorrow is a little too soon because we have to buy you a dress, I have to buy a suit, we need to find a place to get married at, we need to invite people–"

"Oh my gosh! Does your family even know about us? I've never met your parents or siblings if you have any!" She interuppted.

"Well, my parents died when I was young...and all I have is my older sister. She also knows about you already, she just hasn't had the time to come down to meet you." I said.

(Y/n) scrunched her eyebrows together, "I didn't know, I'm sorry.."

"No need to apologise, I hardly remember them. Tsutako and I just lived with our grandparents until she turned old enough to take care of me on her own." I explained.

"I see...are your grandparents still around?"

"Unfortunately no, it's just Tsutako and I."

"Tsutako...such a pretty name...I hope I can meet her soon."

I placed my hand atop of (y/n)'s head.

"Don't stress about it, you'll meet her soon."

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around my neck and let out a sigh.

"Tired?" I asked her.

"Not exactly, just happy...is all..." She trailed.

I am too, I just don't know how to show it.

I took both of (y/n)'s hands in mine and grasped them tightly.

"(Y/n), I don't know how to put this in words, I've never been the best at expressing myself...but I want you to know that you make me so happy. You bring me the peace of mind that I need every day. I look forward to seeing you in the morning, after I come home for work...I look forward to having dumb conversations where we laugh until our stomachs hurt. You are the first person in a very long time to make me feel something. I was going to do every last thing possible to win your father's blessing." I said, I lifted her chin to look into her beautiful, (e/c) eyes which were tear filled, "Even if it ended up killing me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Giyu..." She whispered, "What the heck, you can't go all emotional on me. You'll make me cry."

"Sorry," I chuckled, "Guess I'm finally feeling the affects of actually getting to marry you."

I pulled (y/n) closer to me, and placed my lips on hers. Capturing her into a gentle kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and tangled her hands in my hair, I held her chin with one of my hands and rested the other on the small of her back.

Words alone cannot express my love for you. Even the universe wanted us to be together in this life.

I ended up pushing (y/n) down on her back, I was now hovering over her. Lips still on hers.

It felt as if we were the only ones on Earth.

Please...let this moment never end...

(Y/n)'s hands tugged at my shirt causing me to stop for a moment. Her face was bright red and she covered her mouth.

"Sorry...I got caught up in the moment..."

"Please...I want to..."

(Y/n)'s eyes snapped back to me, her face even more red.

"W-want to what?" She asked nervously.

It was my turn for my face to turn a bright shade of red, I had suddenly lost all of my confidence.

"D-don't make me say it out loud..." I covered my mouth and sat up.

(Y/n) followed and was face to face with me.

"Giyu..." She said, "Don't...Don't hold back...o-okay?"

My eyes widened and I felt heat rush to my face.

"You're...so you're saying..." I struggled.

(Y/n) avoided my gaze, but nodded her head.

S-so then...!

Never in my life had I ever felt so nervous.

I thought I was going to die.

But one thing lead to another...

And I didn't hold back.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
You all cannot imagine how red my face is. It took me t w o d a y s to write this chapter.

My god author-chan is so innocent please forgive me.

Anyways. Now that that's over and done, please don't hate me for writing out details. I would've actually died.

Stay hydrated!

Word count 1095 words