Chapter 85

Your POV
We got back to the hotel pretty quickly, and since I didn't have a set room and Giyu was still in the hospital, we decided it'd be best if I room with Mitsuri and Ohta rooms with Sabito.

The only problem I had was that I don't have my luggage, and I don't have a cell phone.

I wasn't going back to my childhood house anytime soon, so I decided it'd be best just to buy new necessities from the convenience store next to the hotel.

"Oh shoot...I just realized that I don't have any clothes for me to wear..." I trailed.

"Hmm? Oh, you can just use some of mine!" Mitsuri smiled.

It looked like a lightbulb had gone off in her head, and then the smile changed into a smirk.

"Or you can wear his clothes..." She giggled.

I paused to think for a moment, I was tired so my processing was slow.

His? His clothes...as in...

My face flushed bright red as I figured whose clothes she was talking about.

"I can't just wear Giyu's clothes...!" I said embarrassed and Mitsuri just giggled more.

"Of course you can!" She laughed, "He's your boyfriend after all!"

I tried to muster up more words, but all came out stuttered or incoherent. Mitsuri then said she'd be right back and got up to leave.

Probably off to go and bring Giyu's suitcase in here so we can go through his clothes.

Mitsuri came in not even 30 seconds later with, as predicted, his things and placed the bag down before me.

She looked me straight in the eye, and I swear I could see a small glint as she shoved the bag towards me.

"I-"

"Go for it girl." Mitsuri said giving me a thumbs up.

I then slowly and timidly went through his clothes, Mitsuri occasionally stepped in and pointed out what she thought was cute.

We ended up with a pair of his grey sweatpants, and now we're choosing between three of his tops.

A dark blue t-shirt, a graphic tee with a cat on it, and one of his black pullovers.

"We have a very difficult choice here..." Mitsuri said as she placed a hand on her chin.

"Eenie meenie minie mo?" I asked with shrugged shoulders.

Mitsuri playfully slapped my shoulder and laughed.

"Noo! You should just try them all on and see which one feels best!" She said shoving me into the bathroom.

. . .

After trying all 3 shirts, we decided to go with the simple dark blue t-shirt. It was the softest, and looked the best out of all them.

Wearing his clothes made me feel better from not being able to be with him. They smelled like Giyu and it made me feel happy, almost like I was still with him in a way.

I missed him...a lot.

The shirt was a bit big and baggy, so Mitsuri tucked a bit of it in the pants and made it look all cute.

I'm not exactly sure how she's able to make an outfit out of just two articles of clothing, and it honestly amazed me.

"We should take pictures and send them to him!!" Mitsuri gasped as she grabbed my hands and excitedly shook them.