Chapter 15

A.N.
This was the song I listened to while writing this chapter and I think it just fits the first part of the chapter perfectly xD

Giyu POV
"(Y/n), tomorrow we're going to visit Urokodaki to see if you can help me build a little box like Tanjiro has for Nezuko." I tried to explain.

She was laying on the floor with her hands stretching up to the ceiling. She tilted her head to look back at me, and outstretched her hands towards me.

As I gave her my hands, she brought them down and placed them on her soft cheeks.

I'm starting to get used to (y/n)'s affections, but it doesn't change the fact that I still get a little embarrassed and blush.

(Y/n)'s eyes began to sparkle again and then covered her face with my hands.

"Are you trying to hide from me?" I asked a bit confused.

When there was no answer, I slowly moved my hands from her face as she looked up at me with wide eyes. I begin to blush again.

"D-don't look at me like that..." I averted my gaze to the floor. I heard rustling so I took a peek and saw (y/n) sitting in front of me trying to get my attention.

If she keeps looking at me like that, with those eyes...I might break...

As I closed my eyes, I felt (y/n)'s small hands grab my face.

"What do you need?" I asked.

She pulled my face towards her and placed our foreheads together.

"(Y-y/n)...you're too much...you know that?" I say as I kiss her forehead.

When I pulled back, she placed one of her hands in the spot I kissed and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I think it'll be best if we avoid sunlight for now, we should leave sometime in the evening. So I'm going to get some sleep." I told her as I begin to walk to my room.

I could hear her little footsteps following behind me as I moved.

It's kind of weird go to bed at this hour, it's only the afternoon...but if I want to travel during the night, I guess I need to change my sleep schedule?

Did Tanjiro change his sleep schedule?? I guess I'll just sleep for now...

I felt a tug at my clothes as I was about to lay down, (y/n) wanted something but I don't know what.

I looked at the girl confused as I tried to read her thoughts.

"What is it...?"

"Mmm..." She hummed.

"M..mm?" I hummed back.

She pointed at my hand and hummed again.

"My hand?" I ask, "What about it?"

(Y/n) pat my head and then pointed at my hand again.

"...what??" I smiled confused.

She sighed in frustration and pointed at my hand only more aggressively this time.

...what does she want? She's pointing at my hand, she pat my head, then pointed again.

With a ton of force, (y/n) forcefully grabbed my hand and slapped it on her head angrily.

"Woah, calm down." I said, "Did you hurt yourself?"

(Y/n) looked at me with wide eyes again, then they slowly filled with tears as she realized she hit herself with my hand pretty hard.