Chapter 33

Giyu POV
My body suddenly jolted up. I was breathing heavily, and I couldn't remember anything after I blacked out.

My head throbbed from how fast I sat up so I put a hand on it to try and sooth it.

Where am I..? What happened?

I looked around the dark room and tried to identify everything.

There was a stool next to the bed I was on, a sink, counter, a bunch of different fluids connected to me, etc.

Am I back at Tamayo's?

A sharp pain flooded into my chest, ending with me hunching over and silently letting out a curse.

(Y/n)

Where's (y/n)

I searched around the room frantically but there was no sign of her.

Maybe she's outside...

Slowly removing myself from the bed, I put a hand to my chest and made my way to the door and opened it.

Tamayo and Yushiro were talking about something, but there was still no sign of (y/n).

I leaned up against the side of the door and took in a deep breath.

"Where..." I breathed heavily, "where is (y/n)?" I asked.

Yushiro and Tamayo both stared at me with wide eyes. Confused, I asked them why.

"You've been unconscious for almost two weeks." Yushiro said astounded.

"Two weeks?" I tried to keep my voice neutral, but it was kind of hard seeing as I didn't think I'd be out for that long.

Miss Tamayo nodded her head as she spoke softly.

"(Y/n) brought you here about two weeks ago with fatal injuries. Somehow you managed to pull through and live. I wasn't even sure if you were ever going to wake up."

"I'm sorry, but...where is she?" I ask, the sound of my voice beginning to sound frantic.

Both of the demons looked down with guilty and sad expressions. They exchanged looks before turning back to me.

". . .Muzan Kibutsuji forced her to leave with him." Yushiro spoke up.

My entire body filled up with rage at the sound of his name. The fact that he took (y/n) pissed me off even more.

I grit my teeth and felt my face twist into anger.

"Calm down Giyu. I know where she is." Yushiro spoke in an unusually soft manner.

He's right...I need to calm down...

I took a deep breath in and tries to calm myself, but that left me feeling more anxious and worried.

"(Y/n) didn't want to go with him. He threatened you right in front of her."

"Why didn't you stop her?" I snapped.

"She wanted to protect us all. Muzan was making that hard for her." Yushiro stayed calm.

"There was nothing else she could do, and I apologize for how long it took to get you up." Tamayo joins in.

I look down at the ground. Guilt taking over my body.

I black out for one second and she's gone. Is that all it takes?

It's my fault...I wasn't strong enough to fight.

"Don't beat yourself up. From what (y/n) told us, it was a very tough battle. She said that if you ever did wake up, you'd blame yourself for everything, and that she doesn't want you to think that way." Yushiro slowly stood up.