Chapter 119

Giyu POV
We did it...we've set the wedding date. (Y/n) was holding me in a tight embrace while I was still emotionally shocked.

After too long, we finally were able to sit down with her parents and talk about a wedding date. It all happened so suddenly too...

Flash Back

"Yo, Tomioka! How are things with the wife?" Tengen asked me.

Did he find out that (y/n)'s pregnant?

"Perfectly fine...why do you ask?"

Tengen slung his arm around my shoulder, causing me to slouch from the extra weight just from his arm alone.

"I just want to know how far you've gone with her." He smirked, "Do you need a little help with...intimacy~?" He whispered and I quickly shoved his arm off of me.

My face bright red.

"No. And for the love of god, please stop trying to nose your way into our relationship."

"Oh? So then...have you guys...?"

I glared at Tengen, "We're at work."

"It's not like these kids don't already know that it's only natural for man and wife to-"

"Finish that sentence, and I sock your stupid tattoo off your stupid face." I threatened.

"Hey man...calm down. I just wanted to give some tips for my innocent little guy." Tengen smirked while rubbing the top of my head.

I smacked his hand off of me, "Don't be weird."

"Giyu, how's my main man?" Sabito called from down the hallway.

Tengen slung his arm around my shoulder once again and forced me to turn with him.

"Sabito! Tell Giyu to open up to me about his relationship with (y/n) before she leaves him for not enough intimacy!" Tangen shouted.

Sabito just laughed, "Oh I think they've done plenty."

.            .            .

My jaw dropped, and Sabito slammed a hand over his mouth.

Sabito...you're so dead.

"I-I mean. . .plenty as in hAnd holding hahaha! Yep, they've done n-nothing more!"

For the love of god...shut up already man.

"Wait. So you two have already gone that far!?" Tengen asked surprised.

"Who's gone where now!?" Rengoku called from inside the office.

Oh great. Just fantastic. I am so happy right now.

Sabito whispered apologies to me while I just made threating gestures towards him.

"I'll bet she finally dumped his ass!" Sanemi joined in.

"Why doesn't Tomioka just tell us himself?" Kanae chimed.

Please no.

"That would be fantastic!" Tengen teased.

Here I am sitting in my chair while my co workers gathered around me, waiting to hear every little detail about my life.

"So...you guys-"

"I don't have to sit here and take this."

"(Y/n)'s pregnant!?" Rengoku suddenly shouted with Sabito trying to hush him.