Chapter 12

Giyu POV
She left...what do I do now? Do I go after her? Should I go after her? I have no idea. I've never acted this way towards anyone before. I guess...maybe she needs some space...I'll let her be...

Time skip
It's morning...no sign of (y/n).

I got up and went outside. It was dark from gloomy clouds hanging over the world. It was going to rain again.

Guess I'll go to (y/n)'s house to talk to her...

As I began to make my way over there, I began to feel uneasy about something. I'm not sure what, but I definitely walked a little faster.

I knocked on her door, no answer.

"(Y/n), are you there?" I called. No answer. I hesitantly went inside to look around for her.

I checked in all the rooms, and there was no sign of her.

Maybe she's already out training?

I quickly made my way to the usual area where we trained. She wasn't there.

"(Y/n)...where are you..." I said quietly.

"Ah Tomioka-san!" I heard Shinobu call for me.

"Oh, hey..." I said distracted.

"What are you doing out here in weather like this?" She asked.

"Looking for someone."

"Oh? Who?"

"(Y/n)"

"(Y/n)...? Who's (y/n)?"

Why don't they know her?

"She's the Light Hashira." I said as calmly as possible.

"...we don't have a light hashira...?" She said with the same smile plastered on her face.

That was when I broke.

"Yes we do! I don't understand how you don't know your own team member! She has bright (e/c), (h/l) (h/c) hair, and is one of the most talkative here! She's sweet and kind and always wants to get better to help others!" I shouted in anger.

Shinobu looked at me surprised at my burst of anger.

"Are you feeling alright?" Was all she could say.

Feeling alright? Me, feeling alright? No I'm not feeling alright.

I stormed off into the woods hoping to find (y/n) there.

As I walked deeper into the woods, I stumbled upon the pond (y/n) and I fell into while training.

"(Y/n) where are you?"

I heard rustling and turned my head towards it. My heart dropped as I found (y/n) laying down covered in blood.

"(Y/n)!" I ran over to her and checked her pulse. It was there, but just barely.

"(Y/n), wake up...can you hear me?" I said frantically while trying to wake her up.

I need to take her to Miss Ubuyashiki, she'll know what to do.

With that I picked her up bridal style and rushed to the Ubuyashiki Estate.

About halfway there, (y/n) began to stir, she was waking up.

"(Y/n) hold on, I'm taking you to Ubuyashiki to help...just wait a little longer." I said as I looked down, but she wasn't in my arms.

I stopped and looked around for her. When I spotted her, she looked at me with a blank stare.