Chapter 58

A.N.
Idek anymore lololol

¤~•>.<•~¤

Your POV
After Giyu left, I sunk down my door and took a deep breath.

I like him so much it was so hard to leave. . .but I need to remember to take things slowly.

I shouldn't expect kisses and hugs all the time.

While those thoughts hurt, I knew they were true. I sighed and stood back up to head to the washroom to get ready for bed.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and then hopped into bed.

It's not the same, and I won't lie when I say I miss his arms around me. He makes me feel safe and happy. . .I miss him so much.

I tried to shake the feeling off and closed my eyes to fall asleep, but I felt that I wouldn't sleep a wink that night.

Giyu POV
After that shower, I thought I'd fall right asleep like I always do...but for some reason, I just couldn't.

It wasn't the same without her here in my arms. It wasn't the same with her somewhere else and it was bothering me so much.

Frustrated, I got up to grab a sip of water to clear my head.

I need to remember that we need to slow down and take time for our relationship to build. . .and I hold back so much.

I want to hug her, for her to fall asleep in my arms, to kiss her. . .

But I need to respect her wishes on taking things slow.

I watched the cup slowly fill up with water, and I swept my hair out of my face.

Maybe I should cut my hair, it is getting longer. . .

I thought while twisting a strand between my fingers to get my mind off of (y/n).

She was all I could ever think about now. Even at work I'm distracted with every little thing reminding me of her.

I sipped the water and put the cup back down on the counter checking the time.

It was two in the morning.

Have I been tossing and turning the much? I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow...

I release another sigh and walk back into my bedroom to lay down. I felt tired, but I felt restless at the same time.

I wonder if she's still awake.

I reached out to grab my phone but then stopped myself.

It's late, she's probably sleeping and I should leave her be.

I struggled to decide on what to do because my mind was pulling me every direction. Finally, I just decided to put my phone down and close my eyes, once again trying to fall asleep.

That is, until I heard my phone buzz making me jump up and grab it. There was a text message from (y/n).

My body quickly gained butterflies as I opened the notification with excitement.

Your POV

Messages

Me:
I'm sorry to be so selfish, but
I couldn't sleep and was
wondering if you were up?